What's new

What Character Realistically Do You Want In The Game

DeftMonk

Noob
Havik because the redesign possibilities are endless. Imagine all the contortions in combo strings and new moves! He could rip his own arm off and use it as a move.
Bro I really don’t get the hype for this. Why don’t you just use the arm to punch people. Seems counter productive to remove your own limbs in the middle of a fight lol. Would u guys be hype for him if he was just a one armed torso scooting about with a long ass staff fashioned out of his other 3 limbs? Lol mk style dhalsim.

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
Bro I really don’t get the hype for this. Why don’t you just use the arm to punch people. Seems counter productive to remove your own limbs in the middle of a fight lol. Would u guys be hype for him if he was just a one armed torso scooting about with a long ass staff fashioned out of his other 3 limbs? Lol mk style dhalsim.
Lol there are tons of characters who punch already... this character is designed to break the norm. He never cared about productivity... or even winning per say. It was always about shattering the mind of his opponent. This was most apparent in MK Deception, as you got to traverse the Chaosrealm and learn how wild the place is. I think once you see his redesign you will understand the hype. They can go in so many directions with him.

DeftMonk

Noob
Lol there are tons of characters who punch already... this character is designed to break the norm. He never cared about productivity... or even winning per say. It was always about shattering the mind of his opponent. This was most apparent in MK Deception, as you got to traverse the Chaosrealm and learn how wild the place is. I think once you see his redesign you will understand the hype. They can go in so many directions with him.
So what ur saying is his goal is not to win... all he wants to accomplish is his opponent looking at him going “wtf??”lol
Maybe he can shoot projectile poop out then rip off his arm and use it to wipe.

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
So what ur saying is his goal is not to win... all he wants to accomplish is his opponent looking at him going “wtf??”lol
Maybe he can shoot projectile poop out then rip off his arm and use it to wipe.
Now youre getting it! :joker: