What's new

Question What can I improve upon?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Hit confirm 12 before you Upknee, you can be whiff punished if 12 is blocked. You're really good with walking back to create space, but I suggest using B1 and F3 to catch opponents trying to advance on you.

You're pretty well off though; you don't make a habit of jumping. I would say punish harder, though.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Thanks for uploading this footage, Slaj4496. Always love to see new Noob vids of all kinds.

I don't have the time to watch the vid right now, but I'll get to it later. :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
for balled punishes try b2 b1214 tele
standing 4 is good in corner combos
try get out of the habit of using b1214 as your bnb... 212 upknee or f333 upknee , i get destroyed sometimes for using b1214
try mixing in a few in front portals with your clones
against human opponents using standing 2 can bait out attacks or jumps if they think youve thrown a clone
if u wanna play games message me on xbl , ive been playin loads of the injustice demo so ill let u know either way :) Slaj4496

Hitoshura

Head Cage
The Slaj Jazz When you want to mix up your opponent with pokes (I.e. 12, dash in d3, 12) I saw that you threw out an upknee. Upknee will wiff if your trying to poke from a distance, so after a successful d3/d4, or a 12 string try to throw. Keep your opponent guessing a lot. Also, a cool trick is when you're spacing yourself properly from the opponent you can use b1 to check them from a distance, and here is the cool part, but if you're a certain distance from your opponent when performing the b1 you can hit the throw button and it will extend the hitbox on noobs throw leading to a successful throw. Only down side to this is that if your opponent is smart they can just empty just after the blocked b1 if they see a throw coming.

Now when punishing an attack that causes the opponent to roll can be a bit tricky because of the placement and hitbox of each character. I don't play Quan-chi that much, so I can't help with that, but you can punish Mileena's balls roll by performing the following combo, "12,12 xx teleslam. Or 12,12 xx EX upknee, teleslam." Mileena's hitbox is a bitch and so is she. Normally though your punish for blocked attacks leading to a roll animation is, "b2, 12, 12 xx teleslam/ EX Upknee, teleslam." Hope this helps somewhat.