What's new

Question What are your personal character improvements/changes?

My personal changes

1.) jhonny cage red state should take less health to activate

2.) sonya(demolition) grenades should go away on hit

3.)subzero (grand-master) ice clone shouldn't go away on block

4.)alien tail flip should be changed to a mid and have less recovery frames

5.) kotal khan should be able to integrate sunlight into combo

ando1184

Noob
My personal changes

1.) jhonny cage red state should take less health to activate

2.) sonya(demolition) grenades should go away on hit

3.)subzero (grand-master) ice clone shouldn't go away on block

4.)alien tail flip should be changed to a mid and have less recovery frames

5.) kotal khan should be able to integrate sunlight into combo
1.) if jc had this happen then they definitely need to nerf another aspect in certain variations. For example A List could easily make a comeback than what he's capable of now since he can f3 his way in and stay in.

2.) I agree with this

3.) SZ clone has to go away on block, that's what balances it. In the corner some characters just can't get around the clone already. This isn't where he needs help.

4.) As much as I hate the braindead mixing alien can do I don't think changing flip to a mid is the right answer either. That move just needs its hitbox adjusted to not hit "everywhere" and some of his strings (like f134) should maybe hit mid on the last hit or have gaps and not jail when finishing the string. Oh and of course, his hitbox issues really need to be fixed.

5.) what do you mean about Kotal exactly? He can already cancel some combos into sunlight?

My personal changes:

Mileena - nerf (adjust/normalize) her jump 1, it's hitbox is huge

Kotal Kahn - change d1 to 7f-9f, no reason to have a 6f d1 when he already has d4 and b1 as good staggers and AA tools

Takeda - bring back the gap during the last hit in the f12, 2+4 string and give more whiff recovery on spin kick so it's actually punishable on whiff.

Ermac - Ex push in mystic needs normalization, either make it unsafe or take away certain properties but right now it has way too many pros for a single special move that controls the entirety of the match. I'd also like to see either his strings b124 or his overhead starter string to be a little less safe on block as well. With the range and hitboxes of his d1 and d3 he gets away with murder in the stagger department. D1 hits so far vertically and horizontally and d3 low profiles and AA everything. So there's no need to give the same type of properties to his b1 and then on top of that allow him to stay on you by finishing the string. Not to mention how his normals "naturally" have low crushing properties since he's "floating", this guy's hitboxes are whack at times with what he gets away with.

This is all I'm gonna list really since those I haven't seen posted much around here. Plus we keep having threads like this and there's just so many characters/variations to go over. I mean we all know that alien, Sonya, and mileena needs nerfs and unbreakable, hat trick, and balanced definitely needs buffs at this point.

Universal:
F4 is now special cancellable
D1 is -4 on block
Air split Dive now has a 15 frame start up and is -2 on block
2U3 is now -2 on block
Low drill is now fixed and pops up opponents consistently
F43 gap removed
Standing 4 is now a mid
F3 can be EX'd to give it armor and it removes 4 frames off of startup.

Pyromancer :
Air fireballs are now an overhead, they do the same damage as ground fireballs, and they now have an increased hitbox.
5% added to her combos.
B31 dust jails
All fireball have 6 frames removed off of their startup.
All fireballs have 3 frames removed off recovery

Kobu Jutsu:
EX Tonfa toss now has a 2% damage increase and scales less in combo
Old damage reverted back to her combos + an additional 1%
EX Tonfa toss reverted back to pre patch ON HIT

Dragon Naginata:
Staff Stance is -10 on block
Staff stance 4 and EX staff stance 4 now jail
Staff stance 1 startup decrease
B2 hit advantage is now +10
B1 startup decreased by 5 frames
F42 is now -5 on block

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Bo rai cho:

Universal:
S3 is now a mid
F2 is now a mid
S1 startup decreased to 9 frames
D1, D3, and D4 all have significantly more hit advantage
Gap removed in 341
B2 startup decreased to 20
Ex Bf4 now reaches fullscreen
Db4 now +3 on block

Dragons breath:
Df2 is a projectile rather than a pile of shit
Ex Df2 now eats projectiles

Drunken master:
Drink now stacks the 10 seconds to the puke timer rather than reset the timer
Df1 is special cancelable
Last hit of Db1 at level 3 drink is significantly faster
More hit advantage after drinking after Ex Bf4 or Ex Db2
Df2 at level 3 drink goes full screen

Bartitsu:
Add Ex Bf4 and give it armor
B1 startup decreased to 13 frames
Df2 startup frames decreased to 12

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
-Return CSZ to his March 1st version. Alter recover on Icebeam so he can't machine gun it.

-Balanced Kenshi, give EX Telefurry a use such as EX being a mid, or EX Hits Come out on block or whiff like Jacqui, or along those lines of usefulness. Make EX Push + on block.

-Nerf Jip priority across the board which in turn buffs AAs.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
ice klone doesn't go away on block
b12 is +2 b1 is +5
b12xxclone is safe
normal clone combos against females
slide is -6
I agree with B12 kind of, the character needs some decently quick plus frames but B1 being +5? People already have a bad time in the corner against him you want B1, B12 staggers on top of that? I know this probably to help the other variations? But that's not how we help subby

Universal:
F4 is now special cancellable
D1 is -4 on block
Air split Dive now has a 15 frame start up and is -2 on block
2U3 is now -2 on block
Low drill is now fixed and pops up opponents consistently
F43 gap removed
Standing 4 is now a mid
F3 can be EX'd to give it armor and it removes 4 frames off of startup.

Pyromancer :
Air fireballs are now an overhead, they do the same damage as ground fireballs, and they now have an increased hitbox.
5% added to her combos.
B31 dust jails
All fireball have 6 frames removed off of their startup.
All fireballs have 3 frames removed off recovery

Kobu Jutsu:
EX Tonfa toss now has a 2% damage increase and scales less in combo
Old damage reverted back to her combos + an additional 1%
EX Tonfa toss reverted back to pre patch ON HIT

Dragon Naginata:
Staff Stance is -10 on block
Staff stance 4 and EX staff stance 4 now jail
Staff stance 1 startup decrease
B2 hit advantage is now +10
B1 startup decreased by 5 frames
F42 is now -5 on block
them fire balls

At minimum I want Lao to have faster normals and a better back dash.
this is what perfect legend wants

Jump 2 should get its old hit box back. The way it is right now is nonsense.
Buzz saw hat would get a slight damage boost of 1 or 2% and the ex up hat I'd make it be able to combo like Predator disc
'd make I'd make hat trick call back hit box better and make it like ronin where you can place and call back at sametime
7 frame standing and crouching 1. teleport 3 being -8 on block is dumb should be 0 like before.

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
No armored launchers in the game except for on wake up. All grabs are plus 10 minimum on hit. Smoke don't need any buffs just nerfs safe slide safe teleport safe 50/50s stop. All armored launchers are minus 20 minimum. Liu kang fly kik in dragons fire make it -15 unless eXed. All pokes shall be -6

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
this is what perfect legend wants

Jump 2 should get its old hit box back. The way it is right now is nonsense.
Buzz saw hat would get a slight damage boost of 1 or 2% and the ex up hat I'd make it be able to combo like Predator disc
'd make I'd make hat trick call back hit box better and make it like ronin where you can place and call back at sametime
7 frame standing and crouching 1. teleport 3 being -8 on block is dumb should be 0 like before.
Lol PL is a maniac he doesn't want 2 get AA besides why is he jumping

I agree with B12 kind of, the character needs some decently quick plus frames but B1 being +5? People already have a bad time in the corner against him you want B1, B12 staggers on top of that? I know this probably to help the other variations? But that's not how we help subby
i dont care if people agree with it -- it's what i want :DOGE