What's new

What are Your options at the Beginning of a match?

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
In all honesty:

Martian Manhunter 8/10
- Trait 3 covers alot of ground but certain characters can beat/stuff into full combo if read properly.
- Walk back Trait 22 catches people who no scare and hold forward at the beginning. Good against characters like Superman and Doomsday.
- IA Teleport is my fucking jam. Catches everyone expecting trait 3 and think they got cheese for it. Catches things such as any Ares because all they do is j1, Zod because they think they can parry or back dash my trait 3, Green arrow because he is bad, Black Adams because they really want to divekick, etc. Yeahs its -30 on block but who fucking cares people are bad.

Aquaman 10/10
-B3 is bullshit.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
WoWo definitely has a few good options but they're not all that fast: 8/10
b1
b2
parry
air dash
iadg
hell, even tiara is a viable option!

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Doomsday
d1- catches dash ins, some advancing normals, wiffs on jump ins and walking back.
f2- over head, long reaching, can go into f2es, f23es, or on hit f23 venom, its slow and can lose to quicker advancing normals. Loses to jumps also.
jb2- long reaching, typical jump back move.
if your feeling dangerous.
-air grab, beats jump ins, no bueno every else.
-up venom, beats jump backs, some jump ins(I think), if blocked, its very negative and full combo punishable.
-supernova, cause I guess you can to get some one off guard, beats some jump ins. (this should never happens in the beginning of the match).