What's new

What are your most used Ermac Combos?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
ded_ reminded me of a table I made and posted on MKO for Ermac's comboing potential with TKS usage. This is a simple set of examples of how he can use it, leaving out glitch canceling. Depending on the character, screen location or juggle you choose to do, certain amounts of hits can be performed after the final TKS. This is a good way to determine if you are maxing out combos with him.

x represents a hit. The less hits between a TKS, the more time you need to put between those hits. Generally 4 hits easily satisfies the time limit between uses, and 3 hits requires a bit of pausing between those hits. 2 hit rhythm is extremely difficult.

x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,x
x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,x
x,x,x,x,TKS, x,x,x,
x,x,x,x,TKS, x,x,x,x,
x,x,x,x,TKS, x,x,x,x,x
TKS,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,x
TKS,x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x
TKS,x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x
TKS,x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,x
TKS,x,x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x
TKS,x,x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x
TKS,x,x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,x
x,TKS, x,x,TKS,x,x,x
x,TKS, x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x
x,TKS, x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,x
x,TKS, x,x,x,TKS,x,x
x,TKS, x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x
x,TKS, x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,
x,TKS, x,x,x,TKS,x,x,x,x,x
x,x,TKS, x,x,TKS, x,x
x,x,TKS, x,x,TKS, x,x,x
TKS,x,x,TKS,x,x,TKS,x
TKS,x,x,TKS,x,x,TKS,x,x
TKS,x,x,TKS,x,x,TKS,x,x,x

yathva

Noob
Maybe its the saturn version, I am dying for someone to make a kombo vid of that port just for the hell of it.

MKK hanzo

Roundhouse, tele-port, TKS, run across player's axis, roundhouse again, tele-port, HP, Fireball - 48% but it looks badass
Ah! Something like that:

Center screen, TKS, aaHp, aaRH, TLPT (that hits on reverse), Reverse TKS, Run under Reverse aaRH, TLPT, aaRH.

Like 52 or something. Looks cool too.

That's funny. It's been awhile since I used Ermac. Although, I remember I usually use do SUJK, HK, LP, JK, TKS, aaHP, Fireball.

Yeah rofl pretty much has the a crazy perfection of ermac....so i'd just ask him to make an ermac guide.

uh.h......my ermac combos are..

tks aahp jk tp tks RH tp aalp aahp jk sweep (sweep usually blockable)

corner:
tks aahp jk rh tks aahp aahp jk rh (dead) lk

and uh yeah
what means "aahp" ??