What's new

what are you guys expecting/hoping to see in the first watchtower stream?

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Other than character(s) reveal I want to see more about gear system and how it changes certain moves.

All they have shown so far is stats change that gear gives you not the new moves. It would be nice to finally see what kind of moves you get.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
They definitely need to start breaking down how the whole game works, especially if they are already shilling their SuperDonkeyPlatinumEditions.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I wanna quick breakdown of the tweaks they've made to returning characters. The adjustments I know of is Aquaman's trait got nerfed, Batman can put the bats around the opponent now(I think I remember hearing that), Superman's F2 is a high, I'm curious to hear more about them, not to mention Flash and Bane as well.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I wanna quick breakdown of the tweaks they've made to returning characters. The adjustments I know of is Aquaman's trait got nerfed, Batman can put the bats around the opponent now(I think I remember hearing that), Superman's F2 is a high, I'm curious to hear more about them, not to mention Flash and Bane as well.
100% agreed. Some real useful info would go a long way to selling me on this game. So far, it's just been razzle dazzle, missing most of the substance.

Other than character(s) reveal I want to see more about gear system and how it changes certain moves.

All they have shown so far is stats change that gear gives you not the new moves. It would be nice to finally see what kind of moves you get.
oh yeah, slipped my mind that certain gear cusomises the moveset!! thats something ill deffinately be looking for :)

they nerfed my Aquaman !!!!!

nooooooooo

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
If they are smart and if that leaked roster is bogus, they should debut a character that's NOT on the leaked list. That way, they can address the elephant in the room and prove the list is nothing but a fabrication.
Actually that would not prove the leak list is wrong at all

If true there are 31 base characters and it's leaked from the Mobile so don't know if the likes of Mr.Freeze is a skin or mobile exclusive and there is at least 3 characters that are not on that list in the game.

So if they reveal the likes of Starfire or Beastboy it does not mean the leak is fake

I expect we are going to see Flash vs. one of the newer characters from the story trailer.

What I hope they will add to that is some clarification about what the playable, on-disc, roster size is going to be at launch. The injustice website has 31 spots but the early build character select screen had 24. I want to know if the injustice website includes separate spots for the premium/alt character costumes or if there are actually going to be 31 separate and distinct characters.