What's new

What are the max damage BnBs to use?

Right now my BnB's are mainly with the double jk teleports.(Example: 3,1 lift, jk, tele, jk , tele, D1, push.) I mean execution with Ermac isn't really hard as is ,but I'm curious if there are BnBs I don't know about that do more damage.

zaf

professor
There are ones with b114 when you get a punish. There is also b21lift for punishes too.

But pretty much from most hits double jk tele combos are the highest

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Right now my BnB's are mainly with the double jk teleports.(Example: 3,1 lift, jk, tele, jk , tele, D1, push.) I mean execution with Ermac isn't really hard as is ,but I'm curious if there are BnBs I don't know about that do more damage.
Meterless mid screen max damage combos:

Jip, B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 50% or 52% dmg, depends on the charge of B2.

Jip, B114, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 50% dmg.

Jip, F114, tp, 22, lift, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 41% dmg.

Jip, 31, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 43% dmg.

Jip 12, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 41% dmg.

One bar mid screen max damage combos:

Jip, B2(charge a bit), B1, EX lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 54% or 56% dmg, depends on the charge of B2.

Jip, B114, EX lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 53% dmg.

Jip, 31, EX lift, njp, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 48% dmg.

X-RAY mid screen max damage combos:

Jip, B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, dash forward, 22, X-RAY. It deals 61% or 63% dmg, depends on the charge of B2.

Jip, B114, lift, jk, tp, dash forward, 22, X-RAY. It deals 60% dmg i think.

jip, 31, lift, jk, tp, 22, X-RAY. It deals 49% i think.

Ermac's best punish for roll animations (except Mileena's roll and Raiden's Superman):

B2(charge it), B1, lift, jk, tp, 22, TKP. It deals 48% dmg. Damage could be increased if you do double jk tp combo, but its a bit tricky.

AA combos: standing 1, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, lift, dash forward, B2, B1, TKP. It deals 38% dmg. You can also use B12F1 instead of B2, B1.

In general, dont use meter at all except if you are going for the killing blow. Better save it for breaker or X-RAY. Those are the combos i use mostly. In the corner i always go for B12F1 loops. Without meter its a bit tricky to pull it off, cause you have to know the height, but if you get the hang of it, its gg's and the damage is highly rewarding. You can also visit http://testyourmight.com/threads/maximize-your-ermac-damage.9803/ for more info on his other strings, although they are not so damaging as the ones i suggested above.

Meterless mid screen max damage combos:

Jip, B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 50% or 52% dmg, depends on the charge of B2.

Jip, B114, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 50% dmg.

Jip, F114, tp, 22, lift, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 41% dmg.

Jip, 31, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 43% dmg.

Jip 12, lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 41% dmg.

One bar mid screen max damage combos:

Jip, B2(charge a bit), B1, EX lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 54% or 56% dmg, depends on the charge of B2.

Jip, B114, EX lift, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 53% dmg.

Jip, 31, EX lift, njp, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, TKP. It deals 48% dmg.

X-RAY mid screen max damage combos:

Jip, B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, dash forward, 22, X-RAY. It deals 61% or 63% dmg, depends on the charge of B2.

Jip, B114, lift, jk, tp, dash forward, 22, X-RAY. It deals 60% dmg i think.

jip, 31, lift, jk, tp, 22, X-RAY. It deals 49% i think.

Ermac's best punish for roll animations (except Mileena's roll and Raiden's Superman):

B2(charge it), B1, lift, jk, tp, 22, TKP. It deals 48% dmg. Damage could be increased if you do double jk tp combo, but its a bit tricky.

AA combos: standing 1, jk, tp, jk, tp, d1, lift, dash forward, B2, B1, TKP. It deals 38% dmg. You can also use B12F1 instead of B2, B1.

In general, dont use meter at all except if you are going for the killing blow. Better save it for breaker or X-RAY. Those are the combos i use mostly. In the corner i always go for B12F1 loops. Without meter its a bit tricky to pull it off, cause you have to know the height, but if you get the hang of it, its gg's and the damage is highly rewarding. You can also visit http://testyourmight.com/threads/maximize-your-ermac-damage.9803/ for more info on his other strings, although they are not so damaging as the ones i suggested above.
TKP??? what's that mean?

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
The easiest, most consistent BnB in terms of high damage output for me is:

B2 charged, B1, TKL, jk, TP, dash forward, 2, 2, TKP.

With JiP, 50% damage and not as strict on execution as the double TP variance which only does an extra 2% damage anyway.

One of my favorites, but a little finicky is:

jk, TP, dash forward, 2, 2, TKL, dash forward, B2, B1, TKP

I think its only like 40% damage but I love getting a full combo off of a jump kick. It doesn't even have to be a late jump kick. It actually works better if you kick them in the head/chest area.