What's new

What are the exclusive 7 skins for the premium edition?

Sorry if maybe everybody already know about this, but i cant find them, nor i dont even know which are the premium skins and gear. Any help out there?

BTW what happened to the region exclusive skins that where supposed to be available per region ? (kold war skarlet, cangaicero kano, etc)

i see, i was waiting for some of those amazing regional skins, or maybe unique skins for kitana, sub zero, etc. Really NOT a fan of the ninja mime skin :(

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Do you have to do something before it shows up in kosmetics? It says it’s installed.
I had it instantly.

Also, I don't know if this is true for everyone or was some weird ass glitch, but when I first booted up the game (and before I completed story mode), I had ZERO skins and gear items for Scorpion. For everyone else I started with a minimum of 2 items per category to choose from. Scorpion I had zero. Everything was locked. :D

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I had it instantly.

Also, I don't know if this is true for everyone or was some weird ass glitch, but when I first booted up the game (and before I completed story mode), I had ZERO skins and gear items for Scorpion. For everyone else I started with a minimum of 2 items per category to choose from. Scorpion I had zero. Everything was locked. :D
Did this issue resolve? If so how? I have zero anything for him and he is my main! I don't even have brutalities or the ability to give him ANY custom moves. He has ZERO variations and only spear and teleport as moves! Any help on this would be a god send please!