What's new

What are Jades best special cancels?

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
...So I watched Shijinkydinks advance frame data tutorial and idk if I am calculating this right
F3 has 3 Active Frames with 18 cancel advantage
18 Cancel Adv
-
3 Active Frames
=16
Edenian Strike has a 20 start up

-
=4
So there are 4 frames for F3+DB3. Sorry if this sounds dumb, I just want tips on her Cancel Frame data.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
The cancel game is literally b3 staggers with either glaive / mb glaive for advantage or bf2 for cash out.
glaive/upglaive catches movement options, mb glaive is +7 on block, bf2 steals turns.

Glaive gets blown up by d2 or any other low
bf2 is unsafe on block at -13.

You can calculate their frame data if you want but this is what we have pretty much right now.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
The cancel game is literally b3 staggers with either glaive / mb glaive for advantage or bf2 for cash out.
glaive/upglaive catches movement options, mb glaive is +7 on block, bf2 steals turns.

Glaive gets blown up by d2 or any other low
bf2 is unsafe on block at -13.

You can calculate their frame data if you want but this is what we have pretty much right now.
Hmm I don't use glaive cancel very often. I just B1 DB3 or IP Girl+Deadly butterfly. I always drop the inputs with glaive cancels so i'll practice it in the lab. Thanks for the tip. I wish she got a buff in either her start ups or block advantage.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hmm I don't use glaive cancel very often. I just B1 DB3 or IP Girl+Deadly butterfly. I always drop the inputs with glaive cancels so i'll practice it in the lab. Thanks for the tip. I wish she got a buff in either her start ups or block advantage.
Don't wish for Jade buffs or the hate mafia will jump on you too.
She's FINE, dude how DARE you.

Nevermind the 9f advancing mids, launcher teleports and 50% combos that everyone else is packing. She's perfect with her 20% max combo damage off of a 28f overhead, all her specials being blown up on block and her best mid being a stationary jumpable b3.