What's new

What are Batman's options against potent zoning

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Afaik, Batman tends to win all match-ups where he can zone mindlessly with batarangs.So in order to help my shortcomig against zoning; would anyone be kind enough to disclose Batman's options against zoning.

Side note:I also have no idea the Cyborg mu is meant to be played as anyone who mains cyborg I run into online tends to promptly quit as he grabs an easy due to my lack of knowledge.
As always, all help is appreciated.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
My batarang in for plus frames, it's an unavoidable mid that has to be respected. Great mb roll for quick get ins. Bat into grapple hook from full screen combos and so does batarang into grapple im pretty sure. He can also slide under projectiles like doctor fate orb. He even has a double jump.

The best strategy is to call out bats and walk down the zoning--you may be able to zone out batman but you can't zone bats. If you're really desperate, release the bats and mb roll in to cover yourself.

Hope this helps

CountHyuga

Old man Hyuga.
Well, mb roll isn't that great. Got to do it in the right moment. Things like superman's laser can stuff it otherwise. The thing is Batman must get in the optimal range for trait or slide to get him in by dodging, blocking and crouching mostly. Double jump and spark bombs are a huge help in this task. Against some characters it's easier, since their projectiles aren't that fast. With others is a hassle. But I assure you that once you learn, it's very satisfying.