What's new

What Annoys you most in UMK3

nwo

Noob
When people have non network related LAG, and they thrive in it, you could see the slowdown with a Nightwolf, Kabal, rush....also Human Smoke and Ermac, tier whores who lag when they press too many buttons due to an under performing PC.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
wazz said:
When ppl beat me over and over. I rage quit and click the x and close it

that's annoying
lol like this guy

nwo said:
When people have non network related LAG, and they thrive in it, you could see the slowdown with a Nightwolf, Kabal, rush....also Human Smoke and Ermac, tier whores who lag when they press too many buttons due to an under performing PC.

nwo

Noob
Dreamcatcher said:
lol like this guy
U still mad Dreamcatcher? No ones ever accused me of rage quitting but you, and I haven't even seen you on kaillera in like 2 years. Get over it.

This loser still follows me around, incredible.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
nwo said:
U still mad Dreamcatcher? No ones ever accused me of rage quitting but you, and I haven't even seen you on kaillera in like 2 years. Get over it.

This loser still follows me around, incredible.
Me? Mad? lol

I'm not the one that takes the game more serious than anything in my life. I just like making fun of your stupid ass because every soul on this forum will agree with me.

So keep going. It's funny. Dropper.

iammud

Noob
I've changed my mind about what annoys me the most in umk3...what really annoys me are the egos & attitude.

Seems there's three types of people in MK: the shit talkers, the suck ups, and the pride filled arrogant.

Anyway you look at it, we're all annoying little fucks sometimes.

Get over it, move on, get better!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
mud said:
Anyway you look at it, we're all annoying little fucks sometimes.

Jeez. This inane drivel is accomplishing nothing. NWO has never dropped on me. Granted, I'm not really enough of a competition to be dropped on, but I'm just saying. Don't think I've ever played Dreamcatcher, but if I am ever asleep and dreaming of being in "The Rye", I'll make sure to steer clear of him. That's just my attempt at humor. I don't know why you guys let this stuff get to you. When I used to play PSN (MK2), people would send me hate mail/sore loser messages all the time. I would read them, laugh, and let them roll off my shoulder because responding would just be stupid. It only fuels the fire of the idiot sending the message and accomplished nothing. Let's grow up guys.

As for the quote above, no disrespect intended, but I think you can ask ANYONE here who knows me or played me and you'd be hard pressed to have them describe ME as an "annoying little fuck."

Just saying..

X820

Noob
MK3fan said:
Jeez. This inane drivel is accomplishing nothing. NWO has never dropped on me. Granted, I'm not really enough of a competition to be dropped on, but I'm just saying. Don't think I've ever played Dreamcatcher, but if I am ever asleep and dreaming of being in "The Rye", I'll make sure to steer clear of him. That's just my attempt at humor. I don't know why you guys let this stuff get to you. When I used to play PSN (MK2), people would send me hate mail/sore loser messages all the time. I would read them, laugh, and let them roll off my shoulder because responding would just be stupid. It only fuels the fire of the idiot sending the message and accomplished nothing. Let's grow up guys.

As for the quote above, no disrespect intended, but I think you can ask ANYONE here who knows me or played me and you'd be hard pressed to have them describe ME as an "annoying little fuck."

Just saying..
Quoted for truth.

wazz

Noob
"The night you became the Download King you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and you said a prayer and it sounded like this: "Oh, dear God…you see my name's Wazz and I just became the Download King But there's one problem. Everybody still thinks that I absolutely suck!"

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
You know, I would like to say that the thing that honestly annoys me the most about UMK3 is the asskissers and the egos. It's kinda sad when you have to kiss someone's ass to make you feel good about yourself in a video game community. You people definitely know who you are, and there's a reason why I don't want to talk to you.

S

SuGaR

wazz said:
"The night you became the Download King you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and you said a prayer and it sounded like this: "Oh, dear God…you see my name's Wazz and I just became the Download King But there's one problem. Everybody still thinks that I absolutely suck!"
I think you're pretty good, and I like you. I hate most people. Feel better?

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
It annoys me that just a bunch of people are actually playing UMK3 and MK9 on a competitive level. I like to focus on 1 game, and that's MK9 now. BUT I still play UMK3 with the same regularity as before. And I do enter the tournaments. Some people just won't enter UMK3 tournaments 'cause they feel that the game is getting old and retarded stuff like that. They didn't think UMK3 was getting old before playing MK9!

It's annoying. I like MK9, but I have no intention of dropping UMK3

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
NinjaGrinder said:
It annoys me that just a bunch of people are actually playing UMK3 and MK9 on a competitive level. I like to focus on 1 game, and that's MK9 now. BUT I still play UMK3 with the same regularity as before. And I do enter the tournaments. Some people just won't enter UMK3 tournaments 'cause they feel that the game is getting old and retarded stuff like that. They didn't think UMK3 was getting old before playing MK9!

It's annoying. I like MK9, but I have no intention of dropping UMK3
I know exactly how you feel. I for one am not done permanently with UMK3. I just took a long break because I was tired of network issues and lack of competition. Plus when playing MK9 I can really focus on a whole new game and not worry about another at high level play. It's just like riding a bike I think.

edit: by lack of competition I meant not many people to play

McNasty

Moist.
people who are unaware of their own lag and all the egos in a small community of some obscure nearly 20 year old game.

all the dick riding is bad too.

Oh and people who complain about online while playing you online lol its for fun for fuck sake.

The scrubby attitudes of the majority of the UMK3 community is quite annoying. Even many of the decent players have a "scrub like" attitude. What is it about UMK3 that makes people act like idiots?

Also... Kabal. That is all.