What's new

What action movie character do you want as a Guest in MK12?

What action movie character do you want as a Guest in MK12?

• Bryan Mills [Taken]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Max [Mad Max]

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • John Wick [John Wick]

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • James Bond [James Bond]

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Jason Bourne [Bourne]

• Ethan Hunt [Mission Impossible]

• Total voters

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Seems like they’re big on 80s and early 90s nostalgia, so if it’s likely guests, I’d start with that era.
So if it’s a video game character, maybe……Pac-Man?

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
i would pick Bruce Willis Korben Dallas or John Mcclane but it would be really sad to put him in a game where they gonna kill him in savage ways just we know he is struggling with aphasia , hopes for the best Willis u always gonna be a Action hero...

with that said...i pick Snake Plissken , Braddock (Chuck fucking Norris) , Mad Max with mel Gibbson would rock like crazy too , Scott Adkin Yuri Boyka , Tonny Jaa , if Keanu Reeves make it then put NEO not John Wick...

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Even though he's not from an action movie but I'd love Adam Smasher from Cyberpunk in MK1. such a brutal OP character who is just a total dick who happens to be one of the best villains in video games & anime in the last decade. He has a lot of abilities that would make him an interesting character & his interactions would be great.

There's already a references to Mortal Kombat in Cyberpunk 2077 (You're given a Scorpion statue).

But if I had to have an action movie character, it would have to be Major Motoko Kusanagi,