What's new

What about the input lag on this device?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Its like playing on a handheld asus. Online will typically have a slight delay.
When i play people with good connections, online is almost flawless.... at least enough to learn match ups and learn spacing and poking.
BTW.... this game online is all about the upload. Better upload... better experience.

There is some really frustrating lag in online matches. It's small so it's hard to notice, but it's a real pain in the ass. I.e. I've yet to do a proper cross up online 'cause jump punches are so laggy. Or at least for me.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
There is some really frustrating lag in online matches. It's small so it's hard to notice, but it's a real pain in the ass. I.e. I've yet to do a proper cross up online 'cause jump punches are so laggy. Or at least for me.
I think they are referring to a different type of lag, the lag between the controller and the screen. Everyone knows that online is laggy.

I think they are referring to a different type of lag, the lag between the controller and the screen. Everyone knows that online is laggy.
That's the thing though. Everything else runs perfectly except the jumping attacks. (unless I use a special).

SirRaven

Teleport tickle fail
Ad hoc, the game plays pretty smooth. Connecting online, I feel the same 50/50 shot of having a decent connection as I do on the PS3