What's new

WGC (World Game Cup) player list

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Hey Mustard, Ok really nice, some good names here :D Smokey told me you are travelling together. I don't know everybody in the list, it will be the surprise I guess.
In my Kommunity we have : Albritz, Dr Jackal, Tendou Tensei, Magikraf, SteakzTeacher, Djoudj, Daloul... Maybe others players will be confirmed soon.

The travel cost is crazy for Frenchies who lives in Paris .... normally we excpected more French players for this event. (I hope)

Do you have all your adaptators ? ;)
yep we're all raring to go, just over a week left guys, get hype :)

Flagg

Noob
This is going to so awesome.

I assume Thead will be using Jade at WGC? It would be awesome to see him go far with her, he's probably got the best Jade i've personally ever encountered.

It's official, I'm not going to WGC :(

It's weird, I went to an US tournament last month but I can't attend this in Europe (I live in Spain). Some "smart" guy changed my free days and i gotta work the whole weekend.

Sorry guys, have fun!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Signed up list here. UsedForGlue your name seems to be on here, is someone getting a bye or are you going to roll up ninja style on the day?

01- Albritz (FR)
02- Djoudj (FR)
03- Mkdalil (FR)
04- Elbico-Amir (FR)
05- UsedForGlue (UK)
06- TendouTensei (FR)
07- BenGmanUk (UK)
08- Malakai (FI)
09- Ketchup (UK)
10- Mustard (UK)
11- Nutriant (IE)
12- Kaizoh (CH)
13- theAl (AT)
14- theRob (AT)
15- Albo (UK)
16- Howtoread (UK)
17- Thead (UK)
18- GDA Cimmerian (GR)
19- Dark Light (DE)
20- GDA Metzos (GR)
21- GDA Hidan (GR)
22- Grannis (GR)
23- St9rm (AT)
24- The Russian Demolisher (IT)
25- Smokey (UK)
26- GDA Shin_Vouri (GR)
27- GDA Nikolasss (GR)
28- HD Kyzertron (UK)
29- MagikRaf (FR)
30- Dr Jackal (FR)
31- Steakz_Teacher (FR)
32- HD Klutch (UK)

This was from the WGC website, so anyone who registered and doesnt see themselves on here you need to get that sorted FAST, they draw pools TONIGHT.

Thead

Noob
This is going to so awesome.

I assume Thead will be using Jade at WGC? It would be awesome to see him go far with her, he's probably got the best Jade i've personally ever encountered.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm still transitioning to offline, so I'll be happy if I make it out of pools lol. I'm hoping to learn a lot from the other players and am glad I can help support MK.

Crathen

Death is my business
Weird , i guess they took my email adress and think that is the name i want lol , i should message them to change it to Crathen.... The Russian Demolisher is a dumb name lmao

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Weird , i guess they took my email adress and think that is the name i want lol , i should message them to change it to Crathen.... The Russian Demolisher is a dumb name lmao
the italian russian demolisher sound pretty boss to me haha

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
i missed the livestream of pools being decided, gonna keep checking the website till they post em up

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
stream? please say yes. This is like the fucking super bowl for your MK. I see a ton of "names" in that list.
top two are definately getting streamed, as for the rest well at least record the matches ourselves :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Signed up list here. UsedForGlue your name seems to be on here, is someone getting a bye or are you going to roll up ninja style on the day?

01- Albritz (FR)
02- Djoudj (FR)
03- Mkdalil (FR)
04- Elbico-Amir (FR)
05- UsedForGlue (UK)
06- TendouTensei (FR)
07- BenGmanUk (UK)
08- Malakai (FI)
09- Ketchup (UK)
10- Mustard (UK)
11- Nutriant (IE)
12- Kaizoh (CH)
13- theAl (AT)
14- theRob (AT)
15- Albo (UK)
16- Howtoread (UK)
17- Thead (UK)
18- GDA Cimmerian (GR)
19- Dark Light (DE)
20- GDA Metzos (GR)
21- GDA Hidan (GR)
22- Grannis (GR)
23- St9rm (AT)
25- Smokey (UK)
26- GDA Shin_Vouri (GR)
27- GDA Nikolasss (GR)
28- HD Kyzertron (UK)
29- MagikRaf (FR)
30- Dr Jackal (FR)
31- Steakz_Teacher (FR)
32- HD Klutch (UK)

This was from the WGC website, so anyone who registered and doesnt see themselves on here you need to get that sorted FAST, they draw pools TONIGHT.
A F0xy Grampa?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Hi, everyone knows the pools ?
they arent up on the site yet and i missed the live stream. Theres like a 2 hour video of the guy making pools, however its filmed on his phone and i dont speak/read/understand enough french to be able to figure it out.
Tey are posting them later on to the WGC website, so just hang tight :D

Albo

Noob
heads up guys, pools have just been revealed up on their site!

pool 1
ketchup
st9rm

dark light
albrits

mk dali
GDA cimmerian

Crathen
Smokey

pool 2
mustard
The Rob

malaki
steakz_teacher

Dr jackal
GDA shin vouri

Albo
HD Klutch

pool 3
Used for glue
theAI

Djoudj
elbico amir

GDA Hidan
Grannis

BenGmanUK
Howtoread

pool 4
GDA Metzos
Kaizoh

TendouTensei
MajikRaf

GDA Nikolasss
nutriant

Thead
HD Kyzertron

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"

01- Albritz (FR)
02- Djoudj (FR)
03- Mkdalil (FR)
04- Elbico-Amir (FR)
05- UsedForGlue (UK)
06- TendouTensei (FR)
07- BenGmanUk (UK)
08- Malakai (FI)
09- Ketchup (UK)
10- Mustard (UK)
11- Nutriant (IE)
12- Kaizoh (CH)
13- theAl (AT)
14- theRob (AT)
15- Albo (UK)
16- Howtoread (UK)
17- Thead (UK)
18- GDA Cimmerian (GR)
19- Dark Light (DE)
20- GDA Metzos (GR)
21- GDA Hidan (GR)
22- Grannis (GR)
23- St9rm (AT)
25- Smokey (UK)
26- GDA Shin_Vouri (GR)
27- GDA Nikolasss (GR)
28- HD Kyzertron (UK)
29- MagikRaf (FR)
30- Dr Jackal (FR)
31- Steakz_Teacher (FR)
32- HD Klutch (UK)

There is a guy that is going to buy my slot last minute and then give me the money back.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Those pools are the most even pools I have seen in a while, It's almost like they were seeded.

Pool 1 looks like the toughest pool.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Good stuff. Btw besides Nikollas in my pool i dont know anyone else. Are these guys from the UK ?

Albo

Noob
Good stuff. Btw besides Nikollas in my pool i dont know anyone else. Are these guys from the UK ?
Thead is definitely a UK player, as is HD kyzertron. tendou tensei i think is a raiden player but i'm not sure where he and the rest are from.

actually, if you go on the WGC site and scroll over the registraton tab, then click on registrants list and scroll down to mk9, it shows where everyone's from.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Thead is definitely a UK player, as is HD kyzertron. tendou tensei i think is a raiden player but i'm not sure where he and the rest are from.

actually, if you go on the WGC site and scroll over the registraton tab, then click on registrants list and scroll down to mk9, it shows where everyone's from.
Tendou is French I believe.