What's new

General/Other - Aftershock Welcome to Tremors Shatter doesn't work properly part 1

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
THIS HAS PUT ME OVER THE TOP. LOOK WHERE TREMORS ROCKS ARE! HOW THE HELL DOES THIS MANAGE TO WHIFF. THIS KHARACTER!!!
EX SHATTER JUST DOESENT WORK RIGHT. THIS IS CLEARLY A BUG. can we just fix this ? (Long sigh)
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
After this gets patched, Ima go back to my hotel room and have ALOT of sex.
@OmGxBdON
@Tremor Players
@Tom Brady

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Haha yeah this has happened to me before. Its a useless ex move tho. Db2 is more viable then db1. Please make db1 longer :p

omooba

fear the moobs
THIS HAS PUT ME OVER THE TOP. LOOK WHERE TREMORS ROCKS ARE! HOW THE HELL DOES THIS MANAGE TO WHIFF. THIS KHARACTER!!!
EX SHATTER JUST DOESENT WORK RIGHT. THIS IS CLEARLY A BUG. can we just fix this ? (Long sigh)
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
After this gets patched, Ima go back to my hotel room and have ALOT of sex.
@OmGxBdON
@Tremor Players
@Tom Brady
does this happen to regular shatter and does this happen to krystaline. would be a game changer if it did

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Wow i still think crystalline is good but wtf. I just tested it out and it is so easy to trade with the ex down shatter with an uppercut. Its one of the tools that makes the variation good and to see it be easily beated out is crazy

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I'm pretty sure this happens because the shatter is slightly in front of tremor so when you get like 3 inches from his face the projectile ends up being behind you...feelsbadman

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I have noticed this bug on several occasions before I stopped playing. NRS does not give one shit. Even their next patch will be full of new bugs from their incompetent staff. And Tremor will probably just get another nerf without any fixes, knowing ol Netherrealm....but they always get a pass.

AGRxShiroKuma

The White Bear
Yeah I think this whiffs because the move comes out in front of tremors hand. When I use this move in the metallic variation with the lava activated it goes right through them in the corner.