What's new

Welcome to the B.P.R.D (Hellboy General Discussion Thread)

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Ok with the release of the trailer I think its a good time to get the general discussion thread up and running.
Hellboy is the Child of the Demon Azzael and the witch Sarah Hughes a former B.P.R.D agent and the unwilling harbinger of the apocalypse. Hellboy's True name is Anung un Rama he was raised up by Dr Trevor Bruttenholm and now has become a fully fledged field agent of the B.P.R.D.

Please discuss strategy, lore, teach and anything about our beloved Red.

Last edited:
I mean, I think the gun is fer totes gona be in his main move set. but does not look as good as dead shot. It looks like jokers.....

also dead shot doesn't have a pistol. harley and joker do tho......

Sesal Snow

I love the crucifix belt in that picture I hope he has gear like that.
I also like the fact his horn's are grown in this it's going to be nice to see the different variation's of horn's if it is in fact his head gear.

Sesal Snow

Looks to me like all of it is gonna be gear idk about the horns, will be pretty cool if we could choose to wear them or not.
Yeah a lot of people complained that in the trailer when he goes into what people think is his trait, he only has fire horns and not actual grown horns.
Making the headgear to be different types of horns would make perfect sense and would cater to those who did not like it. As for trait I would assume it just highlights fire over the horns.
I would love to have a horn that is broken on one side for gear, it's going to be interesting to see what they come up with.

Sesal Snow

So I found this other picture and by the look's of things the horn's could be the head slot or the accessory slot and stuff like sunglasses could be the head slot. What do you guy's think?
So far we have speculated that the Right hand of doom was his accessory item but this picture could change things. If you look at the Right hand of doom in the two Halloween picture's the style match's his other arm meaning that his Hand of doom could be tied into the arm slot of the customization.
Thought's guys?
Maybe his belt like Batman's could be the accessory slot?

Last edited:

Sesal Snow

I love him he looks perfect for what I like in the style of a char and he's one of my fav char's.
His accessory is the hand of doom what do you guys think?
I love his gear haha them flame flare's though.
Just yes <3

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
So he gets to summon his demonic powers so he can air dash but GL isn't allowed to use his ring to be able to air dash? Okay.