What's new

General/Other - Shaolin Welcome to part 1/1 of Up Kick is not working properly

Who read this whole thread and watched every video?

• Total voters

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Yeah I wasn't bitching. Just making it known to the Shaolin OG's that BRC fits in this category. The inconsistency sucks but it is what it is. I am and have been happy with Shaolin but now that the tiers have shifted, people are starting to hate when he's been the same character the whole time. Shit he got nerfed with ex low chakram hurtbox and every Shaolin main agreed with the changes. I'll remember the good times when everyone left us alone cuz that bandwagon is on it's way.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
Yeah I wasn't bitching. Just making it known to the Shaolin OG's that BRC fits in this category. The inconsistency sucks but it is what it is. I am and have been happy with Shaolin but now that the tiers have shifted, people are starting to hate when he's been the same character the whole time. Shit he got nerfed with ex low chakram hurtbox and every Shaolin main agreed with the changes. I'll remember the good times when everyone left us alone cuz that bandwagon is on it's way.
I don't know about bandwagoning Shaolin, but it's awesome to see Jin making his presence known in tournaments again as a force to be reckoned with now that more people are realizing just how solid he is in Shaolin. At this point, I'm pretty confident that NRS will leave him alone in terms of nerfs. He's good without being stupid.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
I don't know about bandwagoning Shaolin, but it's awesome to see Jin making his presence known in tournaments again as a force to be reckoned with now that more people are realizing just how solid he is in Shaolin. At this point, I'm pretty confident that NRS will leave him alone in terms of nerfs. He's good without being stupid.
I agree. Ever since XL came out I've just noticed an increase of complaints about Shaolin. Bandwagon comment was a about the haters. It was kind of a knee jerk reaction but I liked that our threads were small, civil, and helpful. Not to say I'm affected or upset if people pick him up. We just know how tym can get and I don't want to have to scroll through pages of arguments when we've avoided all that thus far.