What's new

Black Adam Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

DF2+R2

BLACK ADAM
“GOOD AND EVIL ARE NOT CONSTANTS. THEY ARE DEFINED BY THOSE WITH POWER.”
After the fall of the Regime, Black Adam returned to his home defeated and humiliated. Staying hidden from Batman’s watchful eye, Kahndaq has become a safe haven for the Regime’s remnants. There they await the day that together they can restore the Regime's rule upon the world.

Now that our glorious leader has a sub-forum I wanted to open up a thread where fellow Black Adam players and groveling fans can discuss his design, his role in the story, how much cooler and alive he is compared to Billy Batson, and what his legacy + new move set will probably look like.

Error

DF2+R2
That hurts man.

Although, he is admittedly cooler. I'm hoping he plays as a hybrid between them both in I2.
I wish they'd implement competitively balanced load-outs for premier skins that could work like pseudo-variations and would add more personality to those characters instead of just being a costume swap, basically building on what they did with Tri-borg.

I want them to expand on his lightning trap move he had in the first game. It just seemed like such a random move that he was given that made no sense in his toolkit because it was way too difficult to set up.

I wish they'd implement competitively balanced load-outs for premier skins that could work like pseudo-variations and would add more personality to those characters instead of just being a costume swap, basically building on what they did with Tri-borg.

I want them to expand on his lightning trap move he had in the first game. It just seemed like such a random move that he was given that made no sense in his toolkit because it was way too difficult to set up.
Well, when they showed Zoom but didn't show any of his move today on stream I began to suspect that premier skins might have differences in gameplay:/

Error

DF2+R2
@35 seconds
Low lightning's back, and a string resembling his 223 is back although it advances now

thlityoursloat

kick kick

They fixed his SHAZAYM. He doesn't say it in an American accent anymore.
Oh and I guess his trait is back, it's unblockable now.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
As sad as I am of not seeing Shazam in game (I will always miss his wakeup teleport). Black Adam is still super cool. Hope they have a classic costume somewhere down the line. I hope they make his combos less timing intensive. Always a nightmare to play Black Adam online.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
As sad as I am of not seeing Shazam in game (I will always miss his wakeup teleport). Black Adam is still super cool. Hope they have a classic costume somewhere down the line. I hope they make his combos less timing intensive. Always a nightmare to play Black Adam online.
Online will have a netcode similar to MKXL's.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Nice, I like the startup animation. Wonder if he'll have some other moves from Shazam as well? Or if that one is a 2-slot move
I mean if we're not going to get Shazam, I'd like his command grabs to be Black Adam's other two abilities. That'd be dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.