What's new

Welcome, New Users!

Been around the Mortal Kombat Online Community since 1995, back when alt.games.mk was a thing.

I was apart of some of the legacy sites back during the Angelfire/Geocities era of internet like MKNightmares & MK5.org, then became an adult and really condensed my online nerdom just to GameFaqs, until I recently began venturing into Reddit after befriending their mod at an industry event.

I go to EVO every year that it actually exists, and often cosplay as Johnny Cage, hence my avatar.

After 20 years, almost to the day, I’ve finally been banned from GameFaqs for basically refusing to take place in their petty political debates and dying on the hill that politics are dumb — let’s shut up and just play games.

Hoping to recapture my love of the fandom by sticking around here for a while :cool:

What is happening TYM community?! I am Manic Red and I have been a die hard MK fan since MK1 and now I stream MK11 as well as host the MK HEADs Podcast on Facebook Gaming and YouTube. I am stoked to be here and look forward to being a part of this community of MK fanatics.
Love your stuff!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Been around the Mortal Kombat Online Community since 1995, back when alt.games.mk was a thing.

I was apart of some of the legacy sites back during the Angelfire/Geocities era of internet like MKNightmares & MK5.org, then became an adult and really condensed my online nerdom just to GameFaqs, until I recently began venturing into Reddit after befriending their mod at an industry event.

I go to EVO every year that it actually exists, and often cosplay as Johnny Cage, hence my avatar.

After 20 years, almost to the day, I’ve finally been banned from GameFaqs for basically refusing to take place in their petty political debates and dying on the hill that politics are dumb — let’s shut up and just play games.

Hoping to recapture my love of the fandom by sticking around here for a while :cool:
Welcome to TYM and thank you for becoming a premium member!

Hello, I was a lurker and decided to make an account after reading the philosophy threads by Juggs. I’m sort of new to fighting games even though I have played and owned a few. I used to play marvel vs capcom 1 and mk4 at the local laundromat by myself. Usually only going up to stage 3 pressing buttons. I owned mk deception for the psp. I started to play mk11 recently with my cousin and beat him because of the learning I was doing on the side. Now he is no match for me and he dropped the game. I’m trying to get better at my new hobby. My psn is humane-butcher81 and i’m looking for people to play mk11 and when I get around to it mkx. I play scorpion, but I’m going to pick up a new character soon. I live in California.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hello, I was a lurker and decided to make an account after reading the philosophy threads by Juggs. I’m sort of new to fighting games even though I have played and owned a few. I used to play marvel vs capcom 1 and mk4 at the local laundromat by myself. Usually only going up to stage 3 pressing buttons. I owned mk deception for the psp. I started to play mk11 recently with my cousin and beat him because of the learning I was doing on the side. Now he is no match for me and he dropped the game. I’m trying to get better at my new hobby. My psn is humane-butcher81 and i’m looking for people to play mk11 and when I get around to it mkx. I play scorpion, but I’m going to pick up a new character soon. I live in California.

Welcome onboard!

You will find here everything you need to get you on the right track, regardless of which NRS game you want to sink into!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Hyperion Welcome to TYM! We're thrilled to have you! It's a little dead right now but it should pick up whenever the next game is announced. Until then, feel free to post any questions you might have or hit people up for sets.