What's new

Welcome, New Users!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Also, just gotta give a huge thanks to R1pper and his Arena Sets on Twitch for advertising TYM so consistently. Please, if you are still wanting to enjoy MK11 on a casual or competitivel level, follow his Twitch at http://twitch.tv/R1ps_Arena.

D

Deleted member 66057

Welcome to TYM @AgentKurtz!!!
Hey robocop! Long time lurker. Been playing since MKX. Top 100 RAIDEN player on xbox (not bragging just understand the game enough to the point where I think my i could contribute positively online). Wanted to actually engage and start a comprehensive thread of what could be synthesized from mkx and mk11 going forward. I know these types of threads can devolve into negativity but I think itd be great if we can have some positive high level critique of our historic catalogue of things that ought to stay and things that ought to go. Any suggestions of where to post here?

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Hey robocop! Long time lurker. Been playing since MKX. Top 100 RAIDEN player on xbox (not bragging just understand the game enough to the point where I think my i could contribute positively online). Wanted to actually engage and start a comprehensive thread of what could be synthesized from mkx and mk11 going forward. I know these types of threads can devolve into negativity but I think itd be great if we can have some positive high level critique of our historic catalogue of things that ought to stay and things that ought to go. Any suggestions of where to post here?
Do you still play Raiden in MK11? Also, is your name a Heart of Darkness reference?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Glad to have you around! The best place for a thread like that would probably be the General MK Discussion forums.

D

Deleted member 66057

Do you still play Raiden in MK11? Also, is your name a Heart of Darkness reference?
Yep, I’m on Xbox most of the time. And certainly is! Play the standard storm cell telport build or, storm cell, lighting storm, quick charge for matchups where teleporting may not offer as much utility.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Yep, I’m on Xbox most of the time. And certainly is! Play the standard storm cell telport build or, storm cell, lighting storm, quick charge for matchups where teleporting may not offer as much utility.
Awesome! I play Raiden as well, mostly on Xbox but occasionally on PS4. Feel free to drop by the Raiden general discussion thread any time.

My username is also a reference to Heart of Darkness. Far out.

D

Deleted member 66057

Awesome! I play Raiden as well, mostly on Xbox but occasionally on PS4. Feel free to drop by the Raiden general discussion thread any time.

My username is also a reference to Heart of Darkness. Far out.
Yeah for sure ! If you wouldn’t mind, check out the thread I just made on MK 9 X and 11 and share your thoughts however brief or long you want.