What's new

Welcome back OG Shang Players, DetroitBalln & Rabid Justice!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
shang.jpg

I popped into @DetroitBalln 's stream this morning. He's coming back for MK11!

Last night, I also saw @Rabid Justice !!! This one was from MKvsDC and MKA! Rabid is another high level player.

Lastly... I'll just leave this here. Some of you may remember this. Go to the 2:00 minute mark. @DetroitBalln ;)

@Gerchap
NOTE: I'm pretty sure this was the event where I streamed it from my phone.

Gerchap

Noob
I didn’t know DB and RJ we’re here, hopefully they start posting

Haha even for a camera phone streaming you did a good job and wtf that Shang was sick CD didn’t do shit

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I didn’t know DB and RJ we’re here, hopefully they start posting

Haha even for a camera phone streaming you did a good job and wtf that Shang was sick CD didn’t do shit
This match was actually recorded from my camcorder. @WoundCowgirl aka Goldy was helping me stream the event. Her and I took turns sitting at the station.

This is such an exciting time to be an MK fan. I know there was hype for MKX when it came out, but this just seems to me to be on a whole other level.

KRYS9984

Noob
Detroitballin was easily one of my top 5 favorite players and I'm sure his return is greatly anticipated by everyone who remembers what he accomplished during the Mortal Kombat 9 days.

He was definitely known for his Shang Tsung but his entire repertoire of characters was on point.

Hype!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Excited to see Cowboy back. He was my favorite player to watch in MKX. His run in SCR 2016 was amazing, was heartbreaking to see Scar stop it the way he did.
I mean in MK9 nobody was even close to being as entertaining as Tyramt, but yeah after him Cowboy was definately a favorite of mine to watch.

That said though in MK9 a lot of players were amazing to watch: Pig, Jeremiah, Scar, XBlades, DJT, Smarrgasm, Lord of the Fly... and I could go on if I thought about it longer. That game just allowed players to express themselves a lot I think.

Crafty

Noob
How was it possible to forget maxter. He was one of the best. By the way, what about him? I have not heard of him for many years.
Glad Detroit Ballin is back.

This is awesome. Detroit had such entertaining morph combos)))
Although The match presented here doesn't really show much in terms of Kitana vs Shang MU because CD sr is playing it completely wrong, Kitana actually zones Shang out and he has to get in. She can jump back instant air fan fullscreen and the Far Ground Skull doesn't touch her. Up skull is too slow. Shang can try to get a little closer than fullscreen and then do the far ground skull, but Kitana can stop him from doing that by adjusting her instant air fan timing. I remember at the end of mk9's life @16 Bit was saying that this MU might be in Kitana's favor.