What's new

We want Black Adam...

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Make him more Kotal Kahn and less Injustice 1 Black Adam. That would be great.

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
The rock is playing him (possibly in a solo movie)
He's been teased
He's in the game i just hope they redesign his moves. huge fan of the character but injustice didnt do him justice (no pun)
I thought he was awesome in Gods Among Us and I'm hype to see how they tweak him, It's the Rock I'm afraid isn't gonna do him justice.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Looks like the leak list continues to hold true, still waiting with baited breath because we haven't even had a whiff of Adam confirmation.

You know how there are heroes that you can't have the game without? Superman, batman. I think that black Adam is the same just on the villains side.
Black Adam is nowhere near as prolific as those other two are though. The other two are household names that have billion dollar movie empires and numerous solo video games(some better than others). Black Adam is cool don't get me wrong but he's definitely not on that level.

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
Make him more Kotal Kahn and less Injustice 1 Black Adam. That would be great.
To each they're own but I'd much prefer a tweaked Gods Among Us version than Kotal Kahn. Kotal was one of the least exciting characters to play IMHO in MKX

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Black Adam is nowhere near as prolific as those other two are though. The other two are household names that have billion dollar movie empires and numerous solo video games(some better than others). Black Adam is cool don't get me wrong but he's definitely not on that level.
O no, of course not, I agree with you, I just meant that If only taking about Villains, He would be one that would be Top 10. For sure. I just can't see the game without him. But I couldn't see it with out lex either..............

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
we haven't even had a whiff of Adam confirmation.
Sure you have. Khandaq wouldn't be a stage if Black Adam weren't in.

He needs to be a lot more in your face than he was in the first game. That's how Black Adam fights. Crushing skulls in his mitts.

Back-dashing and throwing lightning at people's toes is beneath him.