What's new

WE NEED Hellboy "This just got a lot more interesting."

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, I thought I'd start the discussion of this character now to get some talk going on up in here!

Let's keep it ALL THE WAY LIVE! This game is so back-burner it's not even funny. At least for time being. With the trailer of Zeku for SFV, and the 3 released DLC for MVCi, there's so much hype for those games, it leaves Injustice 2 kinda stale. I mean, we have Raiden, but that hyped came and left like Pokemon GO! Raiden was not well received, and Black Lightning....well....they forgot to season that chicken because he has NO PERSONALITY! No Spice, No Jush, just another Black character without a colorful personality. But we will just leave it at that.

My point is, Injustice 2 NEEDS to release the trailer for Hellboy to bring back the hype to get people to talk again. I get it, NRS has a schedule they have to maintain, And they've been very much on time. That's greatly appreciated, however, this release is very crucial.

In the meantime, we can only speculate how this character will play and I'm super EXCITED for this character! What do you think his trait will be? His attacks? Do you see him more as a tank, grappler, brawler, zoner etc? LET'S DISCUSS!

EDIT - Once released, I shall change the title of the thread in discussion more about the character. Until then. WE NEED HELLBOY!

CapedBaldy

I am not Tyler Perry.
I'm thinking he will be a heavy hitter. Poor movement, but big damage when he tags you. Maybe a hint a zoning? I don't know much about the character, but I'm pretty sure he carries a revolver and some kind of utility belt.

I'm excited for him too because I love tanks.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
That's because nobody KNEEEEEEEW! Well at least, I didn't. THANK THEE LORDT!

And thank ya kindly for THIS! Righteous ;)
This is by no means confirmed but it just makes sense since we are approaching the end of the month which is where they usually reveal a trailer. The Eleague qualifier/finals will be on television and streamed so it makes perfect sense in terms of marketing for them to show Hellboy's gameplay there.

I also think on Nov. 17th we will get the trailer for FP3 since that is the day of the game awards and Hellboy will definitely be out by then.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
I'm thinking he will be a heavy hitter. Poor movement, but big damage when he tags you. Maybe a hint a zoning? I don't know much about the character, but I'm pretty sure he carries a revolver and some kind of utility belt.

I'm excited for him too because I love tanks.
Gimme a launching command grab and a beefy projectile. Hellboyyyyyyy
Guys, this is spooky accurate lol