What's new

We need Havik and Hotaru as DLC

Don't you agree?

• Total voters

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Why Hotaru? Havik I could understand. Do you just want a polar opposite of Havik or do you actually like the character?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I honestly think NRS could take a solid chunk of their 3d-era characters and redesign them into absolute badasses instead of glorified jobbers. We've already seen what they did with Jacqui, imagine what they could do with someone like Ashrah. Shit, even Nitara. I'm still disappointed they haven't brought in the Chaos or Orderrealm yet, especially when they seem to have in-game references to them.

Thingy

Retired account
Havik has a lot of potential for a redesign. I would love to see what they could do with him. But Hotaru is a lame character. Would prefer a new character instead of Hotaru.

Honestly, Dairou weapon stance is much more valuable than Hotaru's entire design, and Dairou is bad. So I'd rather have a new Orderrealmer to oppose Havik concept.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Why Hotaru? Havik I could understand. Do you just want a polar opposite of Havik or do you actually like the character?
I love Hotaru! I don't get why people dislike him so much. I love his design, his demeanor and his weapon! He deserves a chance.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I can't see them working on a Hotaru redesign that wouldn't result on a brand new character.
Havik is lit tho

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Hotaru has cool armor and is actually a unique villain. We need more Hotaru love in the world.

Except the Orderealm will probably be retconned in the next game.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I love Hotaru! I don't get why people dislike him so much. I love his design, his demeanor and his weapon! He deserves a chance.
I don’t dislike any of the characters he just wouldn’t be my first or thirteenth choice lol. I was just wondering, not hating on you or the character. I thought you just wanted an enemy for Havik but everybody is Havik s enemy lol.

I had high hopes for Havik at least making first wave of DLC. He totally deserves to come back. Hotaru, I can take or leave. I liked his alt costume more than his default, but then he just looked like every other Seidan guardsmen from Orderrealm. He had some killer moves, though.