What's new

Tech - Master of Storms We Have A Command Grab

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
This is some tech for my new little project, Master of Storms. Basically taking the tech from Dualist Liu Kang, you too can acquire a command grab for your very own variation! Let's take a look shall we?

Well isn't that snazzy! Another deadly part of our mixup game. "But CrazyFingers! What if they tech the grab? Will that break my hopes and dreams of being a badass and throwing them into the storm?" Well I'm glad you asked conjured up viewer! We don't CARE if they tech it! Hell! Let them do it! We won't burn the bar then.

This doesn't just work in the corner, as long as you have a trap behind the opponent, this tech works. Happy zapping!

@Aqueous_Echo @STB Shujinkydink @Mrfinesse28 (You probably already know about this you lab monster) @anyone else who plays MoS (Seriously, where are you guys?)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Wait. I noticed the gray aura there. Shouldn't it spend the bar to make it in 2nd video?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
im pretty sure any character with an independent projectile or trap can pull this off, i just made a video of lao doing the same thing with ex low hat, only it costs 2 bars.

Typically if you pull this off in a match you want to tech roll superman. People will block(which you can throw) or they will crouch and poke if you're close which you cannot throw.

MoS is a tough variation to crack. Not because the variation is bad but because it's his most defensive variation of a strictly defensive character. There's not much MoS offers that displacer or TG doesn't do better, especially now that rushdown is toned down. Never pick MoS against a top zoner either.

Tanno

Typically if you pull this off in a match you want to tech roll superman. People will block(which you can throw) or they will crouch and poke if you're close which you cannot throw.

MoS is a tough variation to crack. Not because the variation is bad but because it's his most defensive variation of a strictly defensive character. There's not much MoS offers that displacer or TG doesn't do better, especially now that rushdown is toned down. Never pick MoS against a top zoner either.
Sounds interesting. I'm glad that I picked TG and Displacer.

Sounds interesting. I'm glad that I picked TG and Displacer.
This type of tech works in TG as well with MB bolt where u can stop the ex db1<run up throw<tech roll superman

Or if the opponent is cornered ex db1<stop<superman (on hit they get sparked and Raiden falls) <tech roll<tech roll superman giving a double superman combo.

Sometimes Raiden will not fall down and he will stand after the superman which grants a combo off a superman starter into the stopped bolt.

Tanno

This type of tech works in TG as well with MB bolt where u can stop the ex db1<run up throw<tech roll superman

Or if the opponent is cornered ex db1<stop<superman (on hit they get sparked and Raiden falls) <tech roll<tech roll superman giving a double superman combo.

Sometimes Raiden will not fall down and he will stand after the superman which grants a combo off a superman starter into the stopped bolt.
Sounds like a hard tech. Will try this out in the lab. If it was in the center, it would require your opponent to jump over to avoid the EX Bolt before executing this tech. I would love to watch a video showing this tech, if it existed. It would give me an idea of how does it work and of new combos there.

Sounds like a hard tech. Will try this out in the lab. If it was in the center, it would require your opponent to jump over to avoid the EX Bolt before executing this tech. I would love to watch a video showing this tech, if it existed. It would give me an idea of how does it work and of new combos there.
I'll do up a video today and post it. The run up throw tech is anywhere on screen. The others are essentially corner related.