What's new

We Get A NEW Female Ninja Turtle!?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, this is straight off the presses! Been hearing about this online so finally looked into and this is what we know about her.

In the pages of their ongoing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, IDW introduced Jennika. She’s a new female member of the team who will be wearing yellow and wield multiple weapons.

Jennika was first introduced as a human female in the pages of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #51. A Foot Clan loyalist, Jennika rejected Splinter’s leadership of the Foot Clan following Shredder’s death. She even went so far as to attempt to defeat Splinter in one-on-one combat. She is bested by Splinter and eventually selected by the ninja teacher to be his new chunin within the Clan. Thus, she becomes an ally of the Turtles and even a love interest to their long-time ally Casey Jones.

Full article here https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/07/17/idw-introduces-yellow-clad-female-ninja-turtle-jennika-in-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-series/

So apparently her name is Jennika and her weapon are claws. Thoughts? Let's discuss ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Female turtle wolverine? Yes please XD It's weird they didn't go for a renaissance artist name but oh well.
RIGHT!? They should have gone with the theme but since she was already a human ninja part of the Footclan, then I guess. But having the love interest of Casey Jones? Doesn't Aprile O Neil tapped that ?Question mark?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
What was the other one's name? The female turtle that wore light blue?

Yeah, shoulda stuck with the theme tbh. But I'm down for a 5th turtle. Just don't make them look dumb af like:

and for the love of pizza...

LEO IS THE LEADER. Not that cool, but rude guy Raph

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Yeah, shoulda stuck with the theme tbh. But I'm down for a 5th turtle. Just don't make them look dumb af like:

OOOO i didnt watch that shit to even know. But this one seems a bit interesting with the claws.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
RIGHT!? They should have gone with the theme but since she was already a human ninja part of the Footclan, then I guess. But having the love interest of Casey Jones? Doesn't Aprile O Neil tapped that ?Question mark?
I think so. You know how those redheads are with bad boyz.

Venus :p she was in the movie I think.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

Yeah that new TMNT series is junk I think lol, I hate it. The one before it was sick though!

BTW you're talking about Venus from TMNT The Next Mutation live TV series(it was cheesy but fun)