What's new

WE DID something about MAGA MK

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

I'm not one to set up a hate campaign, but this is ridiculous. No matter where you stand, this kind of hate shouldn't be tolerated in the MK community and it definitely should NOT be on YT. Like I will get demonetized for Kitana's cleavage in her UMK3 outfit, but this dude has literal SLURS in his thumbnails and YT does nothing? I made a Twitter post a while ago but not enough attention was drawn to it, I'm not sure if tagging the community manager would even do anything at this point I'm not a pro so they don't pay attention to us.

Either way, if you could go report this account, it would be great. Go in the about page on their channel, and click on the flag icon and report. Or on mobile, you can report all the videos as I don't know how to report an entire channel on there.

EDIT: WE DID IT! His videos were taken down. God loves gays and He loves each and everyone of you. Maga MK can suck my whole ass.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yep, literally a cry for attention. I saw him comment on my video and when I noticed his name I was like okay, he's looking for attention, he must upload stuff too. And when I saw the crap he uploaded I was definitely surprised by his thumbnails like wtf dude.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
What is this, 2010? How long as it been since overtly racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. shit for shock "humor" was "funny"? Yeesh. Makes me think of that "edgy guy" mentality where they'd brag about shit like dropping n-bombs and going to /b/ all the time.

Anyway, reported. What a dumbass.