What's new

We better get Megan Fox as Liquid Metal Titaness Phoebe for Mortal Kombat 12!

Revy

★ Two-Hands ★ 17 Years of Jade ★
This is not an April Fool's joke like Chrome in MKX.

Who?

Also NRS would NEVER let this costume slide in the current state of MK. Like Sheeva has had something similar in past MKs but would they allow it currently? Absolutely fucking not.

This is a major step down from Khrome, at least if I remember correctly I thought Khrome was a neat concept. But this bitch? I have no clue who she is or what she’s supposed to do.

I tried Googling the name you gave & got nothing but you saying the same shit on GameFaq & MKO.

Should have posted it here:

While I try to respect everyone's kinks ...

no one is interested in what you beat your meat to when you're alone, dude.
Okay that’s just unnecessary & inappropriate.

Last edited:
Similar to that time I peed my pants and left a puddle on my chair in 2nd grade or that time I ate undercooked fish & chips and then diarrhea'd myself as an adult, some things should just be kept to yourself.

Revy

★ Two-Hands ★ 17 Years of Jade ★
Quoted the wrong person, pal.
No I didn’t.

You triggered him with a comment that was inappropriate & unnecessary. I don’t know what kind of response you were looking for but you got the most obvious & predictable one.

Just because someone likes a character, design or costume that is scantily clad or they have a curvaceous & buxom figure doesn’t automatically mean that people masturbate to it or have a kink.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
No I didn’t.

You triggered him with a comment that was inappropriate & unnecessary. I don’t know what kind of response you were looking for but you got the most obvious & predictable one.

Just because someone likes a character, design or costume that is scantily clad or they have a curvaceous & buxom figure doesn’t automatically mean that people masturbate to it or have a kink.
You do realize the OP is the 'Chrome' guy, right?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Of all things, it’s triggering me that the artist outlined her toes on one foot but not the other.