What's new

WBPlay Login Error on Android

Is anyone else having issues logging into WBPlay on android? I know I am putting in the correct email and password because I even changed it. Is this a known issue? Is there a trick to fix it?

Thanks

E

Eldriken

People are clamoring on about it over on GameFAQs, but I don't believe they have found a fix for it.

This is one of many issues I was having with the game almost immediately, so I just deleted it. We had to wait weeks for it to finally come out and it's a steaming pile of shit, lol.

SRP

Noob
Yea it's giving me issues every so often. trying to get all the unlocks, so just keep plugging along.

I was having this problem too, but I kept trying until suddenly it worked :confused:

One thing I did was log in on the Batman Arkham Origins WBID websiite, and it asked me to update my country information, after that it worked on the mobile, but I think this was random, so I'd say to you keep trying to log in on mobile.

Last edited:

skahwt

Noob
I was having issues and finally I was able to log on. I was on 4g when it didn't link and Wi-Fi when it did. May have just been a coincidence.

Sami

Noob
Confirming the Wi-Fi switch worked for me too. Game seems to have issues detecting mobile internet on this screen.

Sami

Noob
edit: I lied. I now get the box asking me if I want to link the accounts together but then nothing happens when I press yes.

SRP

Noob
Here is an easy way to grind souls till they patch it. I've already got a Tier 3 Kenshi gold card. Makes those later towers easier to get the unlockables.