What's new

WatchTower Stream Featuring Poison Ivy, Deadshot and Catwoman this Thursday!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Was laughing at the many whiners in the stream when Deadshot was being shown lol....I found Deadshot awesome, followed by Ivy hype and her little Yoshi aka Pukie aka Nightshade(which is funny because that's actually another DC character) Catwoman=meh, though I did like her second load out that looked a lot like Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Catwoman seems a lot more interesting to me now, and generally has my attention. I really wanted to like Ivy, but I just don't think she is going to suit me. That's a lot of the cast unfortunately.

The more I see the less optimistic I am that this game has much to offer me personally. Which is a drag given how I'm more interested in a superhero fighter than any other, and Capcom's inability to make a thematically pure fighter means there will probably never be a pure Marvel one.

I know people are losing their minds over the zoning meta, but I don't find any value in it. It's the most boring thing to do, totally unstimulating to try and puzzle through, and has zero emotional reward for overcoming as far as I'm concerned. It's also lame to watch.

I will have to see how it all feels when it's out. Definitely looks cool, and like it will be a good game. It may not fit me, but it will be a good game.

Thingy

Retired account
Catwomans "Cat call" needed to be her trait. That is way too cool and fitting for them to do the cat scratch garbage again.

Thingy

Retired account
Ya give a rush down 50/50 character a slow moving cat to run behind for free get ins.

Nope.
As a special move, it would be busted. As a trait with cooldown, it would be fine. And she lost her best overhead combo starter from INJ1, is she even a 50/50 character anymore?? It wouldn't be broken at all.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
As a special move, it would be busted. As a trait with cooldown, it would be fine. And she lost her best overhead combo starter from INJ1, is she even a 50/50 character anymore?? It wouldn't be broken at all.
Catwoman got so many improvements that 16 Bit must have had an epic orgasm while adding all those buffs. Cat as a regular move would be busted.