What's new

Watchtower Friday! Darkseid

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Straight from the Injustice Twitter account, news of the next WatchTower stream.

This Friday we will be getting breakdowns for 3 characters including Darkseid! We will also have more of the Multiverse Mode shown off.

Be sure to tune in 3:00 PM on Friday, I'm sure this is one that's not to be missed!

https://mobile.twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/859874545251037185

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Most likely both Joker and Darkseid. Who the third will be, no idea. Hoping for Green Arrow but not holding my breath. Still excited though!

Also asked Tyler on Twitter and gear stream is still coming sometime before launch.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Now we can finally find the answer to the mystery.... what is up with those Lasers???

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
it makes the most sense for them to cover darkseid, brainman, and trickster (most recently revealed). Then do other legacy characters like aquaman, g. arrow, and tinted flashlight in the gear stream since they probably won't take as much time.

Thingy

Retired account
If Darkseids teleport is a default move, we will be spending a lot of time together during the life of this game.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Why are we having a gear stream right before the game comes out? What don't we know about gear, except what it all looks like? The game will be out in a matter of days after the stream, are they really going to spoil everything?

Yes. They really are.

From a selfish standpoint I want to know for a fact that you can change Green lantern's symbol on his chest to other lantern symbol via armor then change his color and construct color via shaders.

Last edited: