What's new

WatchMojo Ranks the MK games from WORST to BEST

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What? #6 says "Mortal Kombat (1992)" but he calls it Mortal Kombat 2 and all of the footage is from Mortal Kombat 2, and yet he still calls it the debut title. Then they come back to Mortal Kombat 2 in the #3 slot.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
cool stuff, yeah, MK vs DC is a total crap bullshit, while MK9 is the best one ..... hehe , There's no argument there ha ! :DOGE :joker:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
What, #6 says "Mortal Kombat (1992)" but he calles it Mortal Kombat 2 and all of the footage is from Mortal Kombat 2, and yet he still calls it the debut title.
I caught that too lol. I’m guessing they rushed and got it out without proper editing.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Seems like they meant to put mk1 at #6 because of the dialogue that went with it lol. I think the list is a bit off regardless.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
"Ass", I'd like you to meet "Hole-in-the-ground"......eeerrrrr, wait which one of you is which actually, i can't tell

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Have not watched the video yet, but will bet these guys put mk 11 in their top 3. Edit wow they didn't, surprised. I do disagree with their placement of umk 3, mk 4 and deadly alliance should be higher but they got number 1 right at least.

Last edited:
Guys, they say "controversial" stuff to get angry views, clicks and comments. It's a cheap way to make money on the net since sites like YouTube encourage community engagement. Hook, line and sinker.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Weird YouTube page that called Shang Tsung as one of the best guest characters ever.