What's new

was planning a Skarlet guide thread until 3rd variation news came up.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey everyone, i was kinda planning on making a full Skarlet guide thread, like i did in the past for MKX hat trick Kung Lao, Ninjustu Scorpion and of course MK9 Skarlet, but then the 3rd variation news just came anyway, so i figure i should probably wait just in case there are any possible changes?

Also, a guide in that format it seems to be pretty helpful to NRS because it can give an insight of what the character and cannot do in general, and if well written a suggestion area is never too much if character potential can be shown through it as well.

We did this before for Hat Trick Lao, Ninjustsu Scorpion and really did work well with the buffs they received after those guides were up.

So, i think i will see what's on the 3rd variation first, then i get to hop on with a full Skarlet guide covering all 3 if that's okay with all Skarlet brethens.

BTW, i played non stop for the past weeks, nearly a month, and managed to rekindle my bond with the character a lot, i do understand her far better now, and have a full grasp on tools that i wasn't really okay with it before and tools that i wasn't really sure how i could've implement in matches.

But now i do, which is why i was planning on making this guide, but it seems it kinda has to wait just a little bit. So if that's okay with everyone, i shall wait a bit before anything.