What's new

Question - Dragons Fire Was Liu (slightly) over-nerfed?

Train

Noob
damn I wanna see some LK players on Majors.but looks like LK is not top tier at all..non plays him

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
and why the hell they give him 9 frame d1 lol. almost no point in poking then and only do it if you read they are doing a high string as u may aswell just use ur 9 frame mid
Because it lowers his hit box letting him get out of certain pressure and frame traps

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
there really shouldn't be any talk about this yet...lets wait till the first patch and see how it plays out. Lets just learn the character guys

there really shouldn't be any talk about this yet...lets wait till the first patch and see how it plays out. Lets just learn the character guys
I have put more time into LK and honestly he is turning out to be fairly strong compared to cast now. If he gets buffed I think I will not mind. It will be similar to when they buffed Flash for me. His level of control is pretty ridiculous. I feel more comfortable in most match ups with him now compared to Quan Chi currently. I hope we get another session in so you can see my progress. Also please let me know more tech @EMPR_MURK if you are still playing LK. I am working with Dragon Fire at the moment. I need more raw match up knowledge, is there a good thread for that right now?

I have put more time into LK and honestly he is turning out to be fairly strong compared to cast now. If he gets buffed I think I will not mind. It will be similar to when they buffed Flash for me. His level of control is pretty ridiculous. I feel more comfortable in most match ups with him now compared to Quan Chi currently. I hope we get another session in so you can see my progress. Also please let me know more tech @EMPR_MURK if you are still playing LK. I am working with Dragon Fire at the moment. I need more raw match up knowledge, is there a good thread for that right now?
Yea man I've been looking for a mu thread but no luck as of now...but i guess due to the early stage of the game...

and yea im always down for some games. You and others are my heroes for being able to use dragons fire online lol.