What's new

Warrior pred gameplay/ Clans in FGC

DJ SLICE 500

its time to confess those SinzZ!
New video with warrior predator gameplay and talking about clans in the fgc

I was talking about how you can reallu only get so good at a game until you have to play better people clans really help out players wanting to get better since typically when you joib a clan youre with like minded individuals who are trying to level up to like how can you get worse at a game with mj on your team lol clans got alot of resources too and the biggest to me is the fact they have someone at a high level to fight consistently instead of drowning in player and ranked matches

Skedar70

Noob
You are correct. I suffer from not having teammates to level up so I gotta go on player and ranked matches. At times I get good sets, but some just leave after the first match and maybe they are playing a MU I want to learn or get better at. I need a clan and people willing to grind some games.

On warrior. Od_fullauto is a good player but I think he still needs more practice with his Warrior. He missed some hit confirms into combo and some meter less safe self destruct setups in the corner. I think reptile is a bad matchup for warrior though.

You missed punishing ex instant OH.

HateMe!

Noob
Reptile didn't even try to AA jumps, rarely tried to press buttons after iastrike which is -7, etc.

Anyway, let's hope Fullauto levels up and show everyone that Warrior is viable.

:DOGE

DJ SLICE 500

Reptile didn't even try to AA jumps, rarely tried to press buttons after iastrike which is -7, etc.

Anyway, let's hope Fullauto levels up and show everyone that Warrior is viable.

:DOGE
I mean what normal does reptile have thats faster thab 7 frames and isnt a poke please let know kappa and full auto played fine

DJ SLICE 500

You are correct. I suffer from not having teammates to level up so I gotta go on player and ranked matches. At times I get good sets, but some just leave after the first match and maybe they are playing a MU I want to learn or get better at. I need a clan and people willing to grind some games.

On warrior. Od_fullauto is a good player but I think he still needs more practice with his Warrior. He missed some hit confirms into combo and some meter less safe self destruct setups in the corner. I think reptile is a bad matchup for warrior though.

You missed punishing ex instant OH.
He had me way to conditioned i was just hoping i blocked the ins OH lol and i do agree he could have done more meterless setups i actually got a little inspired to pickup warrior after fighting him haha i just like how most of his shit is safe and the self destruct is pretty much unblockable so im glad i fought him otherwise i wouldnt know

HateMe!

Noob
I mean what normal does reptile have thats faster thab 7 frames and isnt a poke please let know kappa and full auto played fine
f+4?
If you think he'll ex pimpslap after iastrike - d3.

What's Reptile's AA? One of the characters I barely touched.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Just because you don't get a full combo punish doesn't mean you don't get a mix up afterwards.
f+4?
If you think he'll ex pimpslap after iastrike - d3.

What's Reptile's AA? One of the characters I barely touched.
F4 is 9f I think. Reptile's AA is b3. Maybe don't give out advice if you don't play the character?

Video was cringe and totally not how anything works.

Last edited: