What's new

Guide - Predator Warrior cool combos and some random thoughts about Predator

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Hi guys I went to the lab today and came up with something crazy for Predator
First watch this combo video for Warrior. The self destruct buffs make these combos easier to do
I'm not sure if it's worth the self damage or meter spent but they look cool anyway
Note: It's very hard to link s4 ex disc after self destruct or MB stab in the corner so I choose the most consistent way to do these combos
Edit: forgot to do combos off 212. Will update later

And I also came up with a good combo for HQT (not sure anyone found this yet but it isn't listed in the Predator combo thread):
[Midscreen] F12U2, run F1 low laser (mid), B22 stab. 30% damage. Good for midscreen punish. After F12U2 you must waste a few frames before run F1 low laser or else low laser whiffs

Finally I think HQT might possibly be top 5 after this patch. All of HQT's hard matchups are greatly toned down. His run cancel stays exactly the same as pre patch. People are going crazy about how OP Kitana is but IMO the Kitana vs HQT matchup just went from "HQT rapes" to "more managable for Kitana"
Your opinions are always welcome
@C88_Real_Harris I don't know other Predator players

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Hi guys I went to the lab today and came up with something crazy for Predator
First watch this combo video for Warrior. The self destruct buffs make these combos easier to do
I'm not sure if it's worth the self damage or meter spent but they look cool anyway
Note: It's very hard to link s4 ex disc after self destruct or MB stab in the corner so I choose the most consistent way to do these combos
Edit: forgot to do combos off 212. Will update later

And I also came up with a good combo for HQT (not sure anyone found this yet but it isn't listed in the Predator combo thread):
[Midscreen] F12U2, run F1 low laser (mid), B22 stab. 30% damage. Good for midscreen punish. After F12U2 you must waste a few frames before run F1 low laser or else low laser whiffs

Finally I think HQT might possible be top 5 after this patch. All of HQT's hard matchups are greatly toned down. His run cancel stays exactly the same as pre patch. People are going crazy about how OP Kitana is but IMO the Kitana vs HQT matchup just went from "HQT rapes" to "more managable for Kitana"
Your opinions are always welcome
@C88_Real_Harris I don't know other Predator players
REO? @YOMI REO