What's new

WARNING: EVO Registration Closing Soon!!

Ponder

Noob
Hi Kombat-people,

This year's interest in Evolution is blowing the doors off every other year. Though we try to book the largest hotel ballrooms available in Las Vegas, this year there is a real threat of more people attending EVO than can fit in the event hall. We cannot risk the entire event by the fire marshall shutting us down when we're over capacity, so we are only selling enough passes to fill our maximum capacity.

At the time of this posting, EVO is over 90% full! This means if you haven't registered yet, you're at grave risk of being shut out of the event. Once we reach 100% capacity, we will shut down registration entirely, so please register ASAP if you plan on attending. If you wait till June (or even next week), it will probably be too late.

Here's the link to the registration page:

http://evo.shoryuken.com/evo-2012-player-registration/

TLDR: Register for EVO now or risk missing the cutoff.

Thanks,

--
Tony Canon
Evolution 2012 Tournament Director

Attachments

STORMS

Hmm, I'd send out a PSA to all MK players. Otherwise if people didn't reg, MK will be forced to have shitty entrant #s due to the deadline. Better reg if you want MK EVO 2013 for those wanting to go!

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
It would be worth it man, trust me, tournament experience is not just the tourny, there is so much more man, life changing once in a life time shit :)
I know that, but I just don't know if it's in the cards for me right now. Trust me, I want to go so bad. SO bad. Especially after seeing how Toryuken turned out, looked liked so much fun and I wish I coulda been there. I just don't know if I can afford it. Plus, if I can't make this, Summer Jam 6 is right in my backyard. But then again, Summer Jam is NOT Evo. I'm just so torn right now XD

Are you going Jimmy?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I know that, but I just don't know if it's in the cards for me right now. Trust me, I want to go so bad. SO bad. Especially after seeing how Toryuken turned out, looked liked so much fun and I wish I coulda been there. I just don't know if I can afford it. Plus, if I can't make this, Summer Jam 6 is right in my backyard. But then again, Summer Jam is NOT Evo. I'm just so torn right now XD

Are you going Jimmy?
If you've got the money, I'd go to EVO ... bigger is better right? lol

You're good too, I don't think you'd go 0-2.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
If you've got the money, I'd go to EVO ... bigger is better right? lol

You're good too, I don't think you'd go 0-2.
That's the thing, I don't know if I have the money (well, technically, I have it, but I don't know if it would be wise to spend it on this, even though I so badly want to). There's just a lot of things to consider for me, that's all.

And I appreciate the compliment, but I'm a full-blooded online warrior, born and bred in X-Box Live KotH's :D. I went to NEC and just got wrecked haha. But my first post was just humorous. It really doesn't matter too much to me if I go 0-2. Like Jimmy said, I want to go because I love the tournament scene (especially because not ONE of my friends even know what a "low poke" is. Being around a whole bunch of people saying 2, 1, 2 instead of Y, X, Y is a nice change of pace lol) and it's pretty much guaranteed you're gonna have a blast.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My feelings are rather conflicted.

I'm saddened because this makes my chances of attending EVO all the slimmer, since I am in no financial position to register. And even if I could just go as a mere observer, the problem is getting there.

At the same time, I'm happy to see all this overwhelming attendance the event is getting. It shows just how our community is full of life. I am fortunate to have witnessed this in person last year.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
That's the thing, I don't know if I have the money (well, technically, I have it, but I don't know if it would be wise to spend it on this, even though I so badly want to). There's just a lot of things to consider for me, that's all.

And I appreciate the compliment, but I'm a full-blooded online warrior, born and bred in X-Box Live KotH's :D. I went to NEC and just got wrecked haha. But my first post was just humorous. It really doesn't matter too much to me if I go 0-2. Like Jimmy said, I want to go because I love the tournament scene (especially because not ONE of my friends even know what a "low poke" is. Being around a whole bunch of people saying 2, 1, 2 instead of Y, X, Y is a nice change of pace lol) and it's pretty much guaranteed you're gonna have a blast.
THE FUCK YOU WAITING MAN?!? GO JUST FUCKING GOO!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS

Hmm, I'd send out a PSA to all MK players. Otherwise if people didn't reg, MK will be forced to have shitty entrant #s due to the deadline. Better reg if you want MK EVO 2013 for those wanting to go!
Excellent idea. Sending now.