What's new

War of the Gods Week 6 Top 8 at 8 p.m. TONIGHT!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

We are halfway through Season 2 of War of the Gods with the Top 8 for Week 6 starting tonight. In a surprise turn of events, we have Noble Semiij and ALG Dragon facing off in winners, proving once and for all that past standings are indicative of future performance. Following that up, we have the Noble encore with Rewind and Tweedy facing off, both having some really good performances the past few weeks.

In losers, we have Ominous playing MCG Titanium Tigerzz. Ominous is coming in strong off of a 3-1 win against bc Honeybee and Tigerzz secured his spot in the Top 8 in a 3-1 comeback against Emperor Knicks, who knocked him into losers earlier in the tournament. Closing things out, we've got CLN Nubcakes against BxA Anbu Getreked, making this a VERY exciting Top 8. Make sure you tune into the event when it starts in an hour over at Stream.me. We'll update you guys with the final placings once things wrap up.

I think Tigerzz plays Atrocitus, and Ominous plays Adam. I’m pretty hype for this tonight. Getreked has such a clean Atrocitus. I’m pulling for him but it’ll be tough for sure.