War Of The Gods Week 4 Top 8 at 8 PM ET ft. Sonic Fox, Semiij, Rewind, Tweedy, and More!

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by Mr Aquaman, Jul 11, 2018.

By Mr Aquaman on Jul 11, 2018 at 6:48 PM
  1. Mr Aquaman

Mr Aquaman Tourny Master

PSN:
    MrAquaman
    XBL:
    Mr Aquaman
    Tonight's bracket features Tweedy, Sonic Fox, Semij, and more! Catch the action at stream.me/war at 8 PM ET.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by Mr Aquaman, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Jynks
      Jynks
      This week has been off the chain. Youngmonster ran a wonder woman clinic and we saw a ton of Cyborg including a monster match of Hero Killer vs SonicFox... War is really the top game in IJ.. I do not understand why it is not an official IPS online event.
      Wowbiggulps likes this.
    2. Cursa
    3. Marlow
      Marlow
      Great commentary and hype matches.
    4. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Kudos for Semij for the win, his GF set with Kombat was a damn good one, got a 6-1 with a bracket reset after his loss to Kombat earlier 3-0. Once again kudos to him.
    5. Jynks
      Jynks
      wonder if kombat is quitting now... again! lol
    6. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Why would he, because of that lose? And did he really quit already before because of similar lose likt that?
    7. Jynks
      Jynks
      he quit like three times that I have seen. They even put the last tweet up during the war of the gods stream after his last loss... it is just some harmless ribbing.
    8. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      I see, hope that he won't quit and/or go on an Twitter ranting again.