War of the Gods Season 3 Finale Top 8 and Results and an Announcement

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by HellblazerHawkman, Sep 2, 2018.

By HellblazerHawkman on Sep 2, 2018 at 9:43 PM
  1. HellblazerHawkman

HellblazerHawkman Confused Thanagarian
    News Editor

[​IMG]

Coming in right off of Summer Jam is the War of the Gods Finale. For most of us, this is a fun addition to the great matches we already saw today. For the rest, it will be the difference between going home with an extra grand in their pockets or eating ramen tonight.

Same routine, click that spoiler for the rundown and results. Not going to the "here's who's in it" thing because it's in that sweet image above. This will be it for today, but we've got SCR right around the corner, so things are done just yet. And as always, TYM will have your back if you aren't around to watch this stuff live.

Typing at the end of event, there was a teaser for something called "War of the Gods: Legends" during the Grand Finals. Is this a card game? A moba? New season? No clue, but we definitely have some more WOTG stuff coming. So keep an eye out for official word once they unveil their plans.

Saboteur-6 and Marinjuana like this.
Coming at you with all dat news
News writer for (objectively) the best Netherrealm Studios based website. Feel free to message me if you have a news story you'd like to share
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by HellblazerHawkman, Sep 2, 2018.

1. HellblazerHawkman
      HellblazerHawkman
      If it seemed like I was gradually getting more tired as I was typing up the play-by-play, you would be right in that assumption
    2. skahwt
      skahwt
      No man, it was a great write-up. Reading the play-by-play made me sorry I had to miss it.
      HellblazerHawkman likes this.
    3. HellblazerHawkman
      HellblazerHawkman
      Thanks, that does make me feel a little better. Usually try and go more in-depth, but after 6 hours of Injustice (including Summer Jam) with another 2 to go, I just wasn't feeling going hard
    4. Saboteur-6
      Saboteur-6
      Write up was solid as was the competition. Hype for next season and to see what War of Legends is all about
      HellblazerHawkman likes this.