War of the Gods: S2 Week #5 Registration Is OPEN!

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' started by 9_Lives, Jan 11, 2018.

By 9_Lives on Jan 11, 2018 at 9:21 PM
  1. 9_Lives

9_Lives Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter News Editor

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder that War of the Gods, Season 2, Week 5 registration is and has been open. If you are interested, you can compete online from the comfort of your home for the chance to win fabulous cash prizes every week! And if that doesn't get you interested enough, the top 8 players with the highest points in the standing will play in the finale for a chance to win $10000!

Here are the current standings:

With such tough competition already dug in deep, it may seem disheartening, but fear not! There are another 8 weeks left in this league, which is plenty of time to get enough points to qualify.

If spectating incredible high level matches with knowledgeable and entertaining commentary is more your bag, then follow this link: https://www.Stream.Me/WAR

Don't miss the action Sunday, January 14th, at 6PM EST for Open Pools and Wednesday, January 17th at 8PM EST for the Weekly Top 8!
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    TAKUMA, Bleu231, Roy Arkon and 6 others like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' started by 9_Lives, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Mr Aquaman
      Mr Aquaman
      Thank you for the post!

Side note

and the finale will be for $10,000!
    2. 9_Lives
      Apologies for the misinformation, I will update accordingly! And not a problem, I think we all like watching these and thought it was worth talking about.
    3. Jynks
      War and Kombat cup have been the highlight of the entire scene for me. I love that it is weekly, I love that it is open sign up (like a local), I love that pros and newbies all play and I love the quality of the casting and the smoothness of how it works because of the guys behind the scenes.

It is a shinning example of the community FGC at its best and I hope it is around for as long as NRS is making games.

Tune in live to show support!
      HellblazerHawkman and 9_Lives like this.
    4. Basic Stupidity
      Basic Stupidity
      ive been waiting for wotg to start back up again cant wait.
    5. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Good luck for all the players, looking forward to it.