What's new

General/Other Wager Mode with Catwoman

SLy

Noob
How exactly do you all feel about this.. As of right now i feel she needs all the meter she can get and when opponents put you in Wager situations it seems like she is either going to waste her meter and possibly lose or waste all 4 bars and lose her meter. And it doesnt help when the opponent wins and regains like 30% health..

Its not bad all the time but under certain conditions(Especially against zoners) preserving meter means you will more than likely lose the wager battle everytime..

Thoughts?

E

Eldriken

Just don't wager anything and save your meter if someone initiates a Clash against you. You don't have to wager meter.

I always save mine for burned Cat Dashes. If said opponent initiates a Clash and gets 30-33% health back, all I need is one Cat Dash (bursted or not) and they'll lose more than they just gained. I only Clash if I'm one or two hits away from losing and I have no other choice.

SLy

Noob
Yea thats how I go about it also. It just hurts alot when its clutch time, low on health and on top of that your opponent gets an extra 20-30.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Double tap the Meter button, that will say that you bid meter when you really didn't. So your opponent will wager something in response.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It depends on when you clash. If you both have equal meter, it is better to bet all but 1 bar so that if they bet all of theirs, you still have meter.

I mean obviously if they have more meter then dont bet any.

i always bet all but one because she doesnt really use meter. ex catdash isnt that good because the armor is on the second part and if you;re doing it for damage, the do claws instead.
Of course this is matchup dependant because you might want to save some for pushblock or armored b3 depending on the matchup, but most of her tougher matchups she doesnt need meter all that much (oddly enough).

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
How exactly do you all feel about this.. As of right now i feel she needs all the meter she can get and when opponents put you in Wager situations it seems like she is either going to waste her meter and possibly lose or waste all 4 bars and lose her meter. And it doesnt help when the opponent wins and regains like 30% health..

Its not bad all the time but under certain conditions(Especially against zoners) preserving meter means you will more than likely lose the wager battle everytime..

Thoughts?
I preserve meter with her due to zoners. I dont do a wager unless I feel I have to. I need her meter for the b f 2 metered to catch zoners.
I do agree with you though I feel its a waste to user a wager with her at times because it cripples me vs zoners

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Backfire

Noob
ill tell you what i do and it honestly works on most people online.

if they bet, bet all except one bar. EX Cat Dash on wakeup - Easy 30% + combo. makes their wager more than useless.

Backfire

Noob
Just don't wager anything and save your meter if someone initiates a Clash against you. You don't have to wager meter.

I always save mine for burned Cat Dashes. If said opponent initiates a Clash and gets 30-33% health back, all I need is one Cat Dash (bursted or not) and they'll lose more than they just gained. I only Clash if I'm one or two hits away from losing and I have no other choice.
exactly how i do it.