VSFighting, United Kingdom getting $20K Prize Pot for Injustice 2 Pro Series

Discussion in 'World Tournaments & Events' started by STORMS, Jul 2, 2017.

By STORMS on Jul 2, 2017 at 11:21 PM
  1. STORMS

STORMS Owner / Director
    Administrator

PSN:
    SSMROT
    vsfighting.jpg

Taking place on August 12-13 at Millennium Point, Brimingham United Kingdown, VSFighting will be featuring Injustice 2 Pro Series. This event is sure to showcase the UK's finest, with many more to follow. Visit http://www.vsfighting.com/ for more information!

First off, Welcome to TestYourMight! My main objective nowadays is to keep you as updated as I possibly can in regards to NetherRealm Studios news, especially dealing with Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Thank you for your support!
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'World Tournaments & Events' started by STORMS, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Mikemetroid
    2. SonicNinja3532
      SonicNinja3532
      Definitely cant wait for this. Because its in England though, I dont understand how they're going to handle the prize pot. Are they going to convert it or is it just gonna be given in dollars?
    3. Youphemism
      Youphemism
      Says $20,000 dollars so it looks like they're doing what they did last time and giving it in dollars. So it'll be less in pounds.
    4. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      I wish I could come, but I already made it to Yuzu Cup 2 earlier this year and I can't afford making it to another tourney this year. Good luck to anyone who does make it.
    5. Red Reaper
      Red Reaper
      If anyone is going and needs to figure out their room situation, let me know. I've been hoping to room with people and have been looking for someone.

Same with Viennality...