What's new

Voting is Now Open for Summit of Time

Tweedy

Noob
I get that, and I don't have a problem with that in like a tournament or a moneymatch setting or what-have-you. Because then the focus shifts, and the shitflinging is limited to the few seconds/minutes before and after the match, and then relegated to twitter

But the idea of an entire weekend in a house with a dude with a giant chip on his shoulder about everyone (players and organizers alike lol) starting beefs and ready to blow up at any perceived slight and turn shit awkward? That would give me anxiety just watching it lmao, I wouldn't wish it on my enemies
I'm not like that at all. This is my life. Imagine if you worked for a dream job, did the things necessary, and got turned down in favor of people who quit working at the same job for years. This might be a game to you, but it's not to me. Me flipping over everything I've worked for in the last 4 years, doesn't mean i'll flip over a game of mafia or whatever.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Voting KP and Bio, hope they make it!

Tweedy's entire summit campaign has been about putting other people down. Just seems like he'd be a dick to people and bum everyone out the whole time..
Its like Reality TV. There's the good guys and the bad guys. He plays his role well which is why it would be very entertaining to have him in the Summit.

Rearawt

Noob
I don't foresee him being that kind of a guy. But I haven't personally met him, so I'm unable to say you're wrong. I could just hope for the best.

Either way, I see your point and understand your concern. :)
Yeah, I hope he's not like that if he does get in. I just wanna watch a chill stream of a bunch of people hanging out, doing goofy shit, and playing mortal kombat
I'm not like that at all. This is my life. Imagine if you worked for a dream job, did the things necessary, and got turned down in favor of people who quit working at the same job for years. This might be a game to you, but it's not to me. Me flipping over everything I've worked for in the last 4 years, doesn't mean i'll flip over a game of mafia or whatever.
I understand your perspective, and I think it's valid. I might have felt the same way if I were in your position.
But I'm not, I'm a casual and a stream monster. Personally, as far as the Summit is concerned, how much work you put in vs this or that other player matters less to me than how much I think I'd enjoy watching you interact with the other people there. I don't even care who wins.
So if you're going there and immediately gonna start talking shit to compton or tyrant or whoever for a whole weekend then I'd rather vote for someone who I know can always keep things good-natured, like KP.
That's just my take though. I know a bunch of other people would disagree
Its like Reality TV. There's the good guys and the bad guys. He plays his role well which is why it would be very entertaining to have him in the Summit.
I absolutely despise reality TV for exactly that reason lol. Purposefully creating dumb drama out of nothing and for no reason. I have no patience for that

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
The merchandise available to acquire some votes is really lackluster to say the least.

Who tf designed this garb, Kenshi? :eek: