What's new

Discussion [VOTE]Who is the WORST variation in the game right now?

Worst Variation In The Game

• Total voters

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Lets have some fun. Don't give me the top 3, or top 5, I mean THE ACTUAL WORST character in the ENTIRE game. They have to be so bad that you can't make it to top 32/16/8 or even out of pools with them. This is just a fun little thread don't come in here with mega whining about why nrs failed to super buff your character and make em OP or comparing them to the top tiers. Please feel free to state why they are the worst but keep it civil and less than 3 paragraphs would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Use variations please because every variation is it's own character imo

My pick: Outlaw Erron Black.

Why? Honestly because he got super nerfed like almost every patch and they pretty much made him obsolete in this version.

omooba

fear the moobs
lackey torr. when the patch hit i said he got murdered and weeks later i still believe he's worst in the game

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Lackey Torr. One of the most (if not the most) hurted by armor launchers removal variations.
Balanced Kenshi and him are having tea together right now in the shit tier boat.

JDM

Noob
I'll go with outlaw simply because there's no reason to use it over gunslinger. Probably the most obsolete variation at least

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
As someone who plays Outlaw, there are definitely much worse variations out there. Lackey Torr and HW Jax are contenders for absolutely worse. Imma go with HW simply cuz his midscreen combo game got shit on. My first love gets shit on a year later. :(

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
As someone who plays Outlaw, there are definitely much worse variations out there. Lackey Torr and HW Jax are contenders for absolutely worse. Imma go with HW simply cuz his midscreen combo game got shit on. My first love gets shit on a year later. :(
Outlaw is dog shit, but at least he can do some combos lol. HW Jax can't do shit lmao and Lacky won't ever be able to start a combo