What's new

Vote for MK9/Injustice for EVO 2013 on Facebook, Pond3r is taking a "poll"

Pond3r aka Tony Cannon of the Cannon brothers has begun a voting 'poll' asking the community which games they would like to see at next year's Evolution Championship World Finals. They have basically listed every fighting game you can think of with Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice included in the choices. Let's face it, the Mortal Kombat community is strong and we've been doing everything in our power to support "especially the offline scene". Mortal Kombat has made it to Evo for the last 2 years and with how strong we still currently are... it's very possible, as long as we keep it up that we'll have a chance at 2013.
evo1.png
Regardless, as this poll states these games are NOT guaranteed to be in the official line-up. However, they state it doesn't hurt to know!

Go here to claim your games! (you must post a comment to have your vote register)
https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151203340569383/
Edited by STORMS

Original post by Karried*
Pond3r just tweeted which games would you like to see at EVOLUTION 2013, entire MK community VOTE for MK9/Injustce, this includes all the lurkers, sign up and vote, who know's it can make an impact.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Where do the "bronies" hang out on the internet?

Someone should let them know this exists.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Injustice is also up maybe we can get both in would be nice to be the only other company not named capcom to have two games in there.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Voted for MK9 and Injustice. The others didn't need my help, nor will I play... lol

go go go! Lets show them why our community rules!

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Voted for MK9 and Injustice.

Because we have accepted and embraced you, in all your pony loving splendor.... now all we ask is that you help us get to evo 2013.... then you can go back to watching my little pony.
I doubt we could do much.

If it helps, I voted, though that was a given.

@Zyns - you're retired, but mind helping the community out by voting? Edit: -_- Can' tag...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If it comes down to it, they might put in Injustice in spite of MK9 because MK has been there for two years now. EVO is all about promoting new fighting games.