What's new

Video Void Stream: MKX Kombat Mondays 11/05/2018

It's been some time since I've made a thread on TYM. Though recently, with the promotion of the "Fight Night" topic to an article, I decided to make this thread.

While many I'm sure are anxiously awaiting the inevitable MK11 Announcement, I and a handful of others have recently gone back and have started replaying MKXL. In my case, the game is streamed several nights a week on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ragnarok_fgc (Cheap Plug) For the most part, it's myself playing, going through Ranked/Player Matches, etc hunting down decent to great players lingering about and engaging with the audience.

However, one stream per week has been dedicated to featuring others and not just myself (much like Fight Night) A stream where MKX players can showcase their abilities in the name of fun and healthy competition. The aptly named "Kombat Mondays" has been around for a few months, but has had a stronger push recently to find more players.

Below is the playlist of a few sets that took place this past Monday. The invitation to come on is open to anyone on PS4 regardless of skill level. This past set of matches featured talent such as TonyJaabreaker, Forever King, Jerseyman, etc.

'Sign ups' are Typically held over Twitter each Monday as it's easier to track players throughout 1 medium than several (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc) though I've started to make an effort in trying to include a wider variety.

So, if you're still even remotely interested in MKX, or even better, play it when you think no one is watching (insert Kappa face here <-) Then I'd invite you to come on and play. If not in an official set on the show, then even casually, or even just watch and enjoy.

I will be updating this thread each week when the sign ups go live. Or, depending on response, make a new one as to keep it 'cleaned up'.