What's new

Villain Month official,Forever Evil announced

EGGXI

Scary Bat
CCVengeance the full list has been announced.

So, the one thing I took away from all of this is "WTF IS THIS JOKER'S DAUGHTER BULLSHIT?!"

Also I guess that certain books won't have villains? Animal Man isn't getting one, a few others too I think, all so Batman can have his eleven-hundred villain books!

Off the top of my head I think Batwoman is missing one as well, along with All-Star Western and some other newer titles like Green Team, Constantine & The Movement (God I hate The F#%king Movement, but it the 2nd issue is slightly less terrible. Still feels forced/pandering)

Reedoms

Noob
CCVengeance the full list has been announced.

So, the one thing I took away from all of this is "WTF IS THIS JOKER'S DAUGHTER BULLSHIT?!"

Also I guess that certain books won't have villains? Animal Man isn't getting one, a few others too I think, all so Batman can have his eleven-hundred villain books!

Off the top of my head I think Batwoman is missing one as well, along with All-Star Western and some other newer titles like Green Team, Constantine & The Movement (God I hate The F#%king Movement, but it the 2nd issue is slightly less terrible. Still feels forced/pandering)
Seems weird they aren't pushing Constantine more since he is being treated like the Batman of the Dark line. Dude is showing up in every book.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Seems weird they aren't pushing Constantine more since he is being treated like the Batman of the Dark line. Dude is showing up in every book.
I think it's just because of his unknown stable of villains, but they seem to be introducing new big-bads for other characters...

...maybe it has something to do with Trinity War? I have a feeling a lot of villains month is to do with the fact that the heroes, three Justice League's worth, are busy fighting in Trinity War so the villains are running amok.

Reedoms

Noob
I think it's just because of his unknown stable of villains, but they seem to be introducing new big-bads for other characters...

...maybe it has something to do with Trinity War? I have a feeling a lot of villains month is to do with the fact that the heroes, three Justice League's worth, are busy fighting in Trinity War so the villains are running amok.
Pretty sure Trinity War will be over by September.