What's new

viennality 2k17 viewers guide

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Dragon making aquaman look like he's still pretty damn good. Do people think aqua beats batman? What's the batman black Adam MU like?

Cashual

Dragon the best I've seen at blocking batman crossups yet. His defensive is solid.

Say what you want about dragon, but he is a really strong player. He's got more Theo in his style than sonic fox for sure which I guess is why people dislike him. I appreciate the smart, patient and defensive solid players. Yeah, I like aggressive maniacs too but damn.

Cashual

Damn I almost feel bad for forever king, he's a damn good player himself. I guess I can't feel too bad for him though after all he is not afraid to lame someone out with relentless batarangs himself.

But hey, you gotta play the matchup the way it's meant to be played and not to cater towards spectators excitement.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
That zoning strat with Cold makes me want to use him. Really smart stuff by Sonic.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I still don't know if Captain Cold is that good?... we'll have to see if anyone else can do it. I think Sonic Fox is just that good.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I still don't know if Captain Cold is that good?... we'll have to see if anyone else can do it. I think Sonic Fox is just that good.
Against some characters Cold is legitimately good. Scarecrow is probably one of those characters. The problem is he also gets wrecked by a bunch of characters.

That being said I think Whiteboi gave way too much respect to Ice field. He started figuring it out towards the end but it was too late.

Cashual

It bums me out that at almost every event the NRS crowd looks so disinterested. Other games crowds are always losing their minds, and NRS crowds look like a respectful group at a wake.

Cashual

I mean if you don't like the game I understand and it's all preference but there just doesn't seem to be the same enthusiasm for the most part

Cashual

What an amazing set. Damn man, props to dragon clutching it out, unreal finish.

And that d2 hitbox, lol

Cashual

Dragon can't even believe it hahahaha. Pretty cool how dragon isn't just like, yup that was insane and I'm shook up.

Cashual

Is it possible even to have a closer finish in a game 5? I don't think so. 0.44 hp left?? Can't get over it.

Cashual

Whiteboi with scarecrow is so scary man. His pressure and command throw game is madness.

I think dragon blew his load after the Theo set. It's a shame he didn't get a two minute break to collect himself. I think this set would be different had he had a different set go first and he got a minute to get it together.

But hey that's how it goes! Especially this late in tournament

Cashual

Wow!! Good shit whiteboi. That man is a killer!!

Can't believe dragon missed the punish at the end man.

Props to dragon though. Dragon beat foxy, forever king, and Theo today. That's a murderer's row right there.

Anyone hating on dragon at this point is a dummy.