What's new

viennality 2k17 viewers guide

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
OMG Yammini was there?!?!? Holy shit he's a friend of mine from Israel, and he made it to this tourney! And he beat Slayer and both his Superman AND Aquaman with his Green Arrow! And then he beat Madzin and both his Batman and Darkseid 3-1! And now he's at top 16! Huge Thumbs Up to him! He was excellent! Hope he takes the whole thing tomorrow! I'm usually rooting for Whiteboi and his Scarecrow BUT NOT THIS TIME!

That alone is worth it!

Also, was the girl that faced Sonic Fox was Julia Look? I actually faced her twice in Ranked matches in MKX, she played Mileena very well there.

@HappyPow Vs. Biohazard was hype! Glad that HappyPow eventually advanced!

What a great tourney stream, can't wait for tomorrow!

jokey77

Character Loyalist
... mortal kombat pools are about to start. this could be very well the last big mk x-tournament ever!

get hyped (and nostalgic) !!!! :)

Reactions: Rey

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
... mortal kombat pools are about to start. this could be very well the last big mk x-tournament ever!

get hyped (and nostalgic) !!!! :)
I won't go that far, MKX is still extremely hype to watch! I saw the "road to Viennallity" stream from @YUZU_RZA and that one was so fucking hype!

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I get off of work at 2 or 3 am Central time. By time this shit starts I am burnt.
I don't work that late but when they have US events often times the top 8 or even top 16 is well after midnight on sunday. Well that's actually Monday but you know what I mean. So when you have to get up to work the next day at 6 or earlier I just say screw it and watch the archive later. I watch a lot of archives.
How many hrs till stream starts?
It's literally at the top of the page lul